Hemisphere Properties an Open Opportunity with Value

This is normal business activity hence no need to report to exchanges, they have updated under advertisement column in the company website

1 Like

Queries-

1. Out of 58acres, How much will be sellable area? As some land will have to be used for roads and internal developments etc.

2. Isnt 20-30cr/acr very less for prime area in Delhi? Is it floor price range

What would be the expected cost per sqft. We have calculate as atleast 10% discount to other near by ventures as it is Psu.
Out of 58acres after excluding roads and other amenities. How much land will be left with them for sale?

I think bid is for farmhouse and gated community hence some land would definitely be demarcated for road but no idea how much, also 20-30 cr is the starting bid price and not market price, my guess is atleast 30cr is what we can get If we search in magicbricks (30*58= 1740 cr) is around 50 % of marketcap

1 Like

Per magicbricks nearby area it is 25 cr per acre which could still easily fetch around 1500 cr

5 Likes

Great work and explanation @siyaram7 , This time it looks like reality, Feel like now we are talking;

I have checked with someone on Twitter space who visited the land and have seen all boundaries are well packed and ready for sale. Any sale will boost the company’s balance sheet and they will start generating revenue, Psychology buying will start once this land is sold, market can re-rate the other land as GOI is in action.

1 Like

You mentioned one already developed plots costs 25cr per acre

Being pessimistic side per acre after all facilitys and developments it should get only leave 20cr to the company

Correct me if I am wrong

Advertisement -

Location -

2 Likes

@ayushmit Sir any inputs on Hemisphere properties, we know it is govt involved but they have an action plan.

Here is the official statement, Company is in action, looking forward to revenue to be added on balance sheet.

1 Like

A consultant on behalf of Hemisphere has invited expression of interest from interested parties for theirChattarpur land
indicative price is 25 cr per acre
Probably land valuation and sale process has begun in right earnest

2 Likes

HEMISPHER PROPERTIES.pdf (3.8 MB)

Some more clarity on this, TCS was using the land ( not now ) they might receive rent in future , If the land is use ful for them they can buy this as well. Some hopes in future.

Disc: Invested , Views are Bias

2 Likes

Valuations given 11000 cr as against market cap of 3300 cr .

3 Likes

I live in this area and work in real estate ,the land here can easily be sold for 25 cr per acre as land prices in chattarpur ranges from 10 cr to 35cr depending on the title and location ,the most pricey land in the area is dlf chattarpur farms costing 35 cr for clear title and 20 cr per acre for not clear title .While the land can be sold for 25cr doesn’t mean it will be sold reason being most land purchases in chattarpur which is a agricultre area the circle rate is 53 lakhs per acre and people who buy these lands are usually politicians,tobacco manufacters or buisnessmen generating income in cash while the company is trying to sell the whole land parcel here in full white.

Second biggest problem is the promoter himself which is the indian goverment ,if you try calling on the above number it will say the number is switched off! In cases like this a poltician or a close personal known to him will most probably pick up the land parcel for peanuts while the miniority shareholders and the goverment itself suffers.

Disc :have invested half a % portfolio for swing trade might change to long term given how sale proceeds happen for the chattarpur land.

3 Likes

3 Likes

HUBTOWN has doubled but hemisphere has declined.

Once it starts the sale of land or monetized and revenue or land value shows on books it will double.

Invest and Biased / Please do your own research to invest.

One has to look at the time value or opportunity cost. In last 3 months one could have doubled in HUBTOWN. From now onwards also for next 3 months there is a lots of opportunity in HUBTOWN due to getting OC is big project and improvement in cash flow. As against this hemisphere will take very long term to monetisation of assets.

Any improvements on the actions to create value from the land bank?

In 2013 itself chattarpur land value was 1511 crores. Don’t understand the new valuation report was showing around 700+ crores

2 Likes