Hemisphere Properties an Open Opportunity with Value

It have one of the most expensive locality in INDIA , I feel this is the best thing of the Annul report, they stock my correct up and down , but will reach mountain later some time or it might make new highs once it is in reach of any good investor.

3 Likes

I was just going thru this company and its land bank…found this in their Feb 2020 IM. As per the same both the delhi land can be used only for public and semi public use

then i tried to check delhi master plan for the definition of public and semi public usage
from Delhi master plan

PUBLIC AND SEMI PUBLIC FACILITES
PS1 Hospital, education and Research University/University centre, College, Social - Cultural,
Socio Cultural Complex/Centre, Police/Police headquarters/ Police Lines, Fire stations/Disaster Management Centres, Religious, Burial Ground/Cremation.
PS2 Transmission Site/Centre
PS3 Sports Facilities/Complex/Stadium/Sports Centre.

So it means they cant built office or residential on these lands…Unless there is a change in land use (which in my opinion will require amendment in delhi master plan and quite complicated) considering the size of lands it will take them decades if not more to sell unlike resi / office which can be sold much more easily. Further data center doesnt makes much sense to built in heart of city as rent becomes unaffordable and unlike noida (UP) Delhi doesnt have major incentives for data center.
~~ Feel free to correct if anything wrong with my analysis.

7 Likes

Any updates when they going to monetize there land and done there registration of land when we get our first dividends

Dividents NO , they do not have any reveneue , There is a meeting in couple of weeks they might says in tehre about the valution as they last time said iin the same manners, Current they are still valuing the co. about 10,000 crs / 18000 crs. Once these are on the books they stock can surge ; They are working hard and we can see all lands are protected with fences with 24*7 security .

2 Likes

In agm they are going to release auditing report??

In agm what happened can anyone please share in detail about agm
Thanks

In there AGM there all proposal got rejected and there is not any information about audit or land valuation
Now what wait for next year agm for land valuation??

When? Why they not done there registry yet?

@Kailasa_Tiwari can you please help me with valuations?
How much according to you can be per sqft rate of land?
My calculation is, 20kcr last valuation ÷ 740 acre = 6000+/sqft
Am I correct with rate of around 6000/sqft?

Thanks.

The CEO is a ex-government officer… I see this as a red flag.

Valutions was done at 19,000 earlier, this has to be rivised, company has appoined valuer but cancled the appointer as they didnt followed the rules , they have again opend this position and if any one is selected it will boom, Best part of the agreement , Valuer has to give value of the land within 30 days of appoinment.

and they have are done with the fencing and most of the land is under contol with 24.7 security ( you can see in Annul report ) , some land is ready for rent for Data centers . Awaitng some one might have approached and then we can see revenue generated for the company.

There are lots of thing written on this + you can see Annul report in the threath you will find more.
Thank you. If you find some thing on this please do share with us as well.

1 Like

Some good explaination.

Here is the new Tender passed by the the comany , Hope the appointe will be done soon , so the revised valution will be out soon.

1 Like

Can this be trigger to this stock, If any news on this like this no one can stop him.

It took the government 20 years to get the land transferred from TATAs. So the development of the huge parcel of land esp given the number of litigation is going to take its own time. It’s going to test the patience of investors. I feel the better way to ride this is to staggered the purchase and buy it on every 8-10% dip.

3 Likes

Notice-for-extension-of-opening-of-Bid (3).pdf (201.7 KB)

Any updates on this ? @Kailasa_Tiwari sir. Any timeline announced to value the assets at market rate for PSU entities?

There is no update from the company, I think it will take time for valuation.

2 Likes

Hope some positive actions soon in this counter.

2 Likes

today jumped with the news.

Views are biased, Please do research and invest .
Invested.