Hemisphere Properties an Open Opportunity with Value

@Kailasa_Tiwari hello sir
Just a clarification
On August 18 11.30 what are they going to announce?
The name of the valuer of the land or the actual value of the land?
If they are just saying who won tender to value land,how long will it take them to value the land ?
Thanks in advance :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, they have issued a tender to value land. That will. Officialy be announce tomorrow. If they do not comes up with any delay or Pending. Hope thry have selected some one to value.
If any valuer is selected they have to submit the value in a month. Pls See details in the above threath.

2 Likes

Exp.-of-Interest.pdf (426.4 KB)

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
3.1 HPIL invites the Companies, Agencies and Firms for development of Data Centre on
the land parcel located in Chennai (Padianallur) & Chattarpur (New Delhi).
The interested parties may submit expression of interest stating plan for Data
Centre(s).The development plan for Data Centre(s) should compromise of following
factors:
 Built up area of Data Centre
 Building format
 Type Of Data Centre,
 Infrastructure And Area Requirement,
 Power Requirements & Consumption,
 Capacity Of Data Centre
 Costing Per Square Foot
 Output and revenue generation.
 Other Essential Requirements.
4. DESCRIPTION OF LAND
4.1 Description of Area of Chattarpur & Chennai along with Google coordinates
CHATTARPUR (NEW
DELHI)
CHENNAI (PADIANALLUR)
Google
coordinated
28.498068, 77.172762 13°12’2.75"N Lat , 80°10’47.91"E Long
5. For any clarification, the interested parties can write to us on info@hpil.co.in &
dkbarnwal.edu@nic.in. After receiving expression of interest from the interested
parties, the Company will take necessary approvals and action will be taken after due
consideration. The expression of interested are to be submitted till 17.09.2021, any
extension in the time lines shall be published on the website of the Company.

2 Likes

Friends - There is no update on the valuer till now could be announce soon or may be delay , Hope management comes up with clarity , but they have issued another exp of interest for charrarpur and chennai land. This could make some revenue in coming months. Holding it with lot of patience.

1 Like

Fiends - News on Data center for CHATTARPUR and CHENNAI this could be game changer for the company, they can build up Data center and can rented, Revenue can be started from this Lands.
They have selected these two lands as there is no litigations on these.

Data center REIT business is on boom in USA. It trade at 4/5 book values, It is not link REIT for offices.
If Data center created the whole business module can be changed. Even govt can buy these centers for rent, Initially I though there could be some issue or slow down as it is govt work, but I see Govt and management are fair on these ; Even TATA can look for data center here ( Just a thought ). Over all management are doing good and fair enough so far what I see and valuer of the land can be declare any time…

3 Likes

HPIL/BS/Stx/202 1-22 Dated: 08.09.2021
To, To,
Manager, Manager
Listing Department Listing Department
BSE Limited, National Stock Exchange of India Limited
P.J. Towers, Dalal Street “Exchange Plaza”, Plot No. C/1,G Block,
Mumbai: 400 001 Bandra Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai -400 051
Script Code: 543242 Symbol: HEMIPROP
Sub: Appointment of Statutory Auditors of Hemisphere Properties India Limited under
Section 139 of Companies Act, 2013 for financial year 2021-22.
Dear Sir/Madam,
In compliance of Regulation 30 read with Schedule II of the SEBI (LODR)
Regulations, 2015, it is hereby informed that the Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(CAG) vide letter No/CA. V/ COY/CENTRAL GOVERNMENT,HPIL(1)/1056 Dated
26/08/2021 (received on 08 September, 2021) in exercise of powers conferred by Section 139
of the Companies Act, 2013, has appointed M/s Dhruv Aggarwal & Co, Chartered
Accountants as Statutory Auditors of the Company for the financial year 2021-22.
This is for your information and dissemination.
Thanking you,
For Hemisphere Properties India Limited
\ sy
Lubna
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

HPIL/BS/Stx/202 1-22 Dated: 08.09.2021
To, To,
Manager, Manager
Listing Department Listing Department
BSE Limited, National Stock Exchange of India Limited
P.J. Towers, Dalal Street “Exchange Plaza”, Plot No. C/1,G Block,
Mumbai: 400 001 Bandra Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai -400 051
Script Code: 543242 Symbol: HEMIPROP
Sub: Intimation for extension for time of holding Annual General Meeting for the
financial year ended 31.03.2021.
Dear Sir,
We wish to inform you that the Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi and Haryana, Ministry
of Corporate Affairs under section 96 of the Companies Act, 2013 vide order dated
07.09.2021 grant order for extension of 3 months for holding Annual General Meeting of the
Company for financial year 2020-21.
This is for your information and dissemination.
Thanking you,
For A emisphere Properties India Limited
Se J
Lubna
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

It has been moved out of Nifty Realty. I think of it as a good move because of two reasons:

1. Hemisphere Properties is still not a true representation of the Realty Sector.
  2. It might put a pressure on the management to inform the exchange and market about its plan of action. It is still very bleak.
3 Likes

There is no communications done from the company, Its been so long to give them any updates, If any one have any info on monetization Please do let or any new appoinemtns.

Has the valuation for the companies land been done? If anyone has any update do share.Disc. Not invested. Studying.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company, which is
scheduled to be held on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, inter alia, to consider and approve
Standalone Unaudited Financial Statements for quarter and half year ended on 30"
September, 2021 has been rescheduled to be held on Friday, November 12, 2021 as the
Chairperson of the Board is unavailable due to unavoidable circumstance.
Further, pursuant to SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, as amended,
the Trading Window, for dealing in the securities of the Company, is already closed from 1*
October, 2021 till 48 hours after the declaration of unaudited financial results for the quarter
ended on 30" September, 2021, for which the intimation has already been given to Stock
Exchange(s) and the trading window will re-open after 48 hours the said financial results are
declared to the Stock Exchanges.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and take the above on your records.

Hemisphere Properties Q2 Result Update Consolidated

In Rs
Revenue 0 crore Vs 0 crore (YoY); 0 crore (QoQ)

EBITDA Loss -3.75 crore Vs -0.14 Lakh (YoY); -1.45 crore (QoQ)

Net Loss 5.4 crore Vs -0.28 Lakh (YoY); -1.94 crore (QoQ)

OUTCOMEFINAL_12112021160659.pdf (4.9 MB)

2 Likes

Has anyone really got conviction in this company?
The company has avoided management commentary since forever and have never shared any plan of action. The only information they disclose is about management shuffelings.

In my opinion, the company and discussions on it violate the spirit and standards of VP Forum and must be taken off the forum.

2 Likes

Hi @apka try to drop an email, I did recently and got reply copy SEBI.
I was updated that Valution of land is in process and that’s the reason for delay of Annual Report.
I am hoping this Annual Report there could be better details for this company.

You are correct they hardely communicate. Drop email and keep sending untill u get back.
Company ser. is Lubna. You can find in co. Website.

2 Likes

Finally the wait os over for the Annual report , I am sure they will add revised valutions in this Annual report. They paid stamp duty and might be so land on there name in tis Q.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am new to this thread.

It was a great read.

@Kailasa_Tiwari in the first post you have posted a value research article. In that article it is written that the Tata’a will bring their stake in the company down to 3%. So, won’t this take away the the Tata factor and make it like any other PSU in their functioning. As it is , they don’t communicate with the shareholders like other PSUs.

Will does not matter it they sale the entire stake or hold every things, They are very well focused on land monetization first , Getting every thing on the co. Name is the higest priority.
Assue the revised valution are of 20,000 + Crs and if they got any Tenders of land for rent for Data center . REvenue will start + any land regestration on there name , let see how they show on thei Annul report.
Join the video conference for Annul report. It will add value to you and every one.

2 Likes

@ganesh_bastwadkar I do not thing so, There are two propertes which are of high value with out litigations adn encorcing .
Kolkata and Delhi . 80 is the issue price of the company , I feel if the Value of the land is added to the book value of the Stock , It will added value and rock in no time. I may be in correct bez only person knows the real value is the market it self , I may be baised as I am invested from a very long time.

There are 30 + cases regested on the co. it will take time to solve , they may loose some as well and win more . AS dedigated team is been given to look into this legal matters.

Managment is working hard as you can see in Annual reports they added fences to most of the properties taken all under there control with 24.7 security guards to protect, Lot of basic and most important things are done adn can be seen in Annual reports.

They are also tryng to rent land to Corprates and Data centers they are in pipe line , once any onc confirms they will started generating revenue. Many more thing are done, Please see the Annaul reports I have attached.

1 Like