Gland Pharma- Generic Injectables

Please cross check your facts… .Gland Pharma founder is PVN Raju (and his ownership was sold to Fosun just 3 years back to Fosun at one-third the current IPO price) and his family is related to Satyam’s Ramalinga Raju… they are 2 different people… there is long history to this as CBI filed cases against Ramalinga Raju saying he was misusing his bail by involving in Gland Pharma ownership etc etc… please dig into google and you will find it…

One of the risk factor mentioned in the prospectus is the indo-China standoff…

SEBI/ED are very much in the picture with regards to the Gland pharma IPO…
My only point is if there were litigations concerning Raju , they would not have allowed the IPO to pass through and so many DII, mutual funds and HNI’s would not have subscribed to the Rs6480 Crore IPO ! After all , the DII’s , MF’s have their own strong research wing.
And whatever action was to be taken, ED has already taken by transferring the holdings of Raju to escrow account .

Provide appropriate links to back up your post, what is the family relationship between PVN Raju and the family of Ramalinga Raju? How does the entities related to Ramalinga Raju that own stake in Gland Pharma impact the business operations of Gland? Do they have nominee seats on the board of Gland Pharma?

3 Likes

Please go through the mail chain again… i was just enumerating the reasons why the response to the IPO was tepid.

Did the required digging … now can you enlighten me where you have read the promoter is relative of Satyam’S promoter ?

3 Likes

I came across this video on Gland pharma operations…interesting one …

6 Likes

Srinivas Sadu, MD of Gland pharma to ET now !
Gland Pharma Makes A Strong Debut | Srinivas Sadu Of Gland Pharma To ET NOW

2 Likes

Ambit Capital coverage Ambit_Gland_Pharma_IC_Injecting_compliant_remedies_23Nov2020.pdf (1.4 MB)

7 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding Q2 (Sep end quarter) results of the company (I hope no one flags me out this time). The company has not published any results of Sep quarter until now even though the quarter ended two months ago. I had written a mail to the company and they gave me below response, I would really appreciate if someone can confirm if there is such a rule.

At the same time, I must say that I am very happy with the prompt response I got from them, it shows that they care for the investor concerns.

7 Likes
1 Like

some good data points n investment rationale on Gland pharma

3 Likes

Gland Pharma.pdf (1.3 MB)

7 Likes

2 Likes

Gland Pharma ceo’s interview in ET Now.

3 Likes

Sale growth. QoQ is only 3.3%. YoY 33%. Commentary looks promising. Gland-pharma.pdf (5.3 MB)

Brilliant performance

https://threader.app/thread/1352610269390770179

2 Likes

Does management highlighted any reason on why Q2 & Q3 PAT are lower than Q1 and no growth Q3 compared to Q2.

With this rate, they can’t even match PAT of FY20

2 Likes

Q3 Results.
Revenue Q to Q grew 5% only. Vs 9 M is 28-29%. So Q to Q revenue growth is the concern. That may be due to covid. Presentation mainly focus on 9 M figures. :grinning:

Concerning to margins, I believe inventory may have played big role. - 171 cr vs -56 cr. If you nullify this PAT, EBITA and their growth seems ok.

Growth in USA and India seems at same rate of 20%, the additional growth comes from rest of world. Pipeline seems good with 12 new ANDA fillings.
Let’s see how market views it.

Disc: Invested in IPO and added at lower level. Views are biased.

3 Likes

May announce vaccine manufacturing details soon.

Initiating Coverage report by Nirmal Bang

Q3FY21 update
3 Likes