FREE Excel Template for Screener.in

I have updated this free template. The KEY changes in the new version is that it uses Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) to analyze operating performance of a company by breaking ROIC down into its components. Thus you can have one ratio - ROIC to analyze all the operating parameters of a company.
You can also use your own estimates of Margins, Fixed Asset Turnover, Working Days, etc and see what impact your assumptions have on the ROIC. I have given historical ranges of these inputs so that one can make informed estimates.

Sharing some screenshots:

Download the updated Excel Template from HERE

5 Likes

Have inserted some charts for the relevant data so that it can be analysed visually. Also, ROIC is calculated using Fixed Asset/Working Capital turnover (Asset/Sales) instead of %s used earlier.

Also put in historical data of marginal income tax rates (Data Source: KPMG):
it rates

Download link remains the same

As a side note: You will observe that Income Tax rates have declined by 10% in the past 3 years! Hence part of the reason net profits have increased for many companies is because of this huge deduction in IT rates. Thus, it makes sense to analyze operational performance using pre-tax ratios

13 Likes

I can’t thank you enough for this sheet Amol !

can get a free excel from below link as well. need to share your email & name.

5 Likes

Hi Amol. Very well thought-out Excel. Greatly appreciate that you have shared it here for free. One question - does Screener allow use of more than one template? I also have one from Dr. Vijay Malik and would like to use both for some time…

Thank you

As per my understanding you can use only one at one time. It is best to ask the screener team

However, it is super easy to change the templates

Thanks a lot for this wonderful help.

2 Likes

Valuable piece of information from @pratyushmittal Sir.

How to get consolidated and standalone data from #screener.

1 Like

Ty amol bhai thanxs a Ton…

Thank you Amol 2021.