FIEM industries : auto ancillary player

Much of the components of PnL looks muted YoY, there was a fire incident, and insurance work is under process

1 Like

Hi, in the recent quarterly result i.e. Q1 FY24, in your opinion How big the red flag is for the company not deducting the fire losses from P&L??

I believe that it did make the result look more better off(imagine if they had added the loss to PnL; then would be significantly lower), but would wait for next quarterly result’s Other income section

7 Likes

Any idea, why FII are decreasing their holding continuously

Disc: Not Invested

2 Likes

3 Likes

Board Meeting on 15th Jan to consider Bonus Shares
Fiem Bonus Announcement.pdf (607.7 KB)

2 Likes

Q3FY24

• EV : 2.4L units (1.8L units in q2)
  • 2W volume: 5.5mn units
  • Selected as a supplier for a full headlamp for a european car company.
    • Has received the purchase order for the same
    • Design (in house at Pune design office) & devt. going on
    • No capex needed for now
    • Intend to export from q4fy25 onwards[1]
  • Financials
    • Sales: 483cr [+10.3% yoy]
    • EBIDTA: 64cr [13.5%]
    • PAT: 40.3cr [+25%]
    • Capex=20cr (9m total 71cr.)
  • New orders: 51% are LED’s[2]
  • Work with 35 odd 2W EV players across the range. Biggest are like [[Ola]], [[TVS]], Simple Energy, Ultraviolet, Okinawa
  • Wallet Share:
    • wallet share on the – for the last financial year FY '22-'23. So for – like I’ll start with TVS for headlamp, we are having 68% for taillamp is 86%, 85%, RVM 62%. And DRL, we are 100% and lamp is almost 100%, 95%.
    • For Yamaha, headlamp is 83%, taillamp is 63%, winker is 10% and RVM is 82%. Position lamp, we are 50%.
    • For Suzuki headlamp is 71%, taillamp is also 71% and winker is 4%; RVM 100%. Reflector is 100% and is also 100%. For headlamp is 40%, taillamp is 76% and winker is 85%, RVM is 100%. For position lamp and reflecter it is 100%. These are for FY 2022-'23.

[Discl: invested]

1. key monitorable ↩︎

2. (guide to ~60% but feel may go till 65-70% of revenues in future) ↩︎

6 Likes

Fund interest rising

2 Likes

Which website did you get this data from? Its super useful

Stocks held by Mutual Funds | Fiem Industries Ltd | RupeeVest

1 Like

Thank you so much good ser!

1 Like