Dishman Carbogen Amcis Ltd

Does the company still mfg disinfectants - If so, what % of topline?

Tax raids have been weighing on the stock - Is it fair to expect that any real issues will be resolved by the company using the many tax resolution schemes launched by govt. The risks seem to have been factored in the price.

The increasing stake of FIIs + DIIs gives some comfort

Will this be a turnaround story?

1 Like

market purchase by KMP

https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/dishman-carbogen-amcis-ltd/DCAL*/540701/disclosures-insider-trading-2015/

1 Like

This is mainly due to Large goodwill of 3400 Crores sitting on Books (60% of Net Block)
(this appeared due to an expensive reverse demerger of Promoter Private Entity with Dishman Pharma).
Can u explain this part for a novice like me to understand?
Thanks

I was going through this company for reading purposes and found that the EC have been approved for setting up a plant.
not invested in this company. Looked attractive at the price, but too many complications.
the following is the EC approval.
dishman.pdf (478.9 KB)

This company got into some troubles recently

Bad reputation
Wealth destroyer

Change in management needed
For better wealth creation.

RJ has recently bought stake in this company

Investor presentation

Switzerland, France and China accounts for bulk of CRAMS business

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/a34ccfe6-0699-4d20-ae51-34c348d52627.pdf

Stock is beaten down due to IT raids and result was not good either. Trading below BV.

Disc - Invested recently.

I can’t get my head around these jokers. The promoter announces a offer for sale for roughly 8% (4%+4% additional option) of the business. Don’t even get me started with that there was a discount to insti investors (v/s no discount to retail investors). The book was run by brokers and they end up selling only 2%?! Lack of interest from institutional investors ?!

Like traditionally brokers line up the buyers first and advise the client on how much interest is there (at least i think).

Offer for Sale Notice xx 12 2020.pdf (773.1 KB)

Dishman Carbogen Amcis Ltd announces successful results from the
partnership with Boston University School of Medicine on study that
uncovers treatment for vitamin D deficiency. Link

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi, any update on EDQM observations on Bavla unit?

Invested

Q1FY22 Results

Credit Rating Report

Q2FY22 Results

Investor Presentation

2 Likes

Hi All, Why depreciation is in higher value when compared to Profit?

Hi Shravan

I think it might be due to inventory write-off .

During the quarter, DCAL discarded certain inventory, which was not expected to be usable for projects that the company estimates to undertake in the near to medium term. The loss on account of this impairment was Rs25mn, which was recorded as an exceptional item in 2QFY22

2 Likes

1 Like

Why does management hasn’t scheduled earning call for Q3FY22 ?
I could not find any details .
So if any one knows kindly help share .

Disc …
Invested at one of the top 3 holdings

There is a buzz in the market and links below.

Question to be asked is what is the API that goes into this new cancer drug ? Is DCAL has any approval in place for this API ?

Please try to go bit deep and don’t build position based on the news

1 Like

API replacement

1 Like