Delisting Discussions

Not demerger specifically, but here are few open special situations currently in progress : -

1. IDFC reverse merger with Bank - Expected completion by end FY22
  2. GFL demerger into IWEL & GFL & subsequent reverse merger - The first part of this is thru with listing of IWEL; second part probly by H1 FY23
  3. Indiabulls Real Estate : - This merger expected to complete by this year end vl see re-rating of the stock due to merger into a bigger entity & new promoters. Thr’s an excellent thread regarding this for reference.

Request fellow pickrs to share views regrdng above & any other special situation opportunities in sight.

3 Likes

The promoters of the Elcid investments ltd require the company to voluntary delist from both the exchanges. CMP is around Rs. 17 and the floor price has been set at Rs. 1,61,023. Highly illiquid share.

Disc. : holding some shares

3 Likes

How did u ever manage to buy shares ? I tried for years and then gave up as this was always upper circuit or no volume

2 Likes

the way in which NOVARTIS is licensing out its drugs ( as to JB CHEMICALS:JBCPL gets trademark assignment of HF drug Azmarda from Novartis for Rs 246 crores) or selling some businesses (like as done to DRL:Novartis India enters distribution pact with DRL for top brands, to lay off 400 employees - The Economic Times)…i have a hunch that they might go for delisting since anyways they own 70% and for successful delisting the promoter ownership should cross 90% so they need to buy 50 lakh shares out of total 2.47 crores at a price of 700 ( average of stock price of last 6 months )…so this amounts to 350 crore and they have reserves of almost 700 crores.

If anyone else can scuttlebutt

3 Likes

Anyone aware of the Terai Tea delisting offer?

The VP forum does not have any coverage of it. What attracted my attention was:

1. Low price to BV (Current BV 211, CMP 74), moderate debt

Credit report: Rating Rationale

1. The tea industry in India likely have favorable days ahead, on account of turmoil in Sri Lanka economy and tea exports of Sri Lanka
  2. Chart of the scrip. I am not an expert, seems to be a CNH formation.

Request seniors and others guide if there is an opportunity in the scrip

1 Like

DFM Foods Announces delisting.

1 Like

is there some chances of Indian unit getting delisted ?

1 Like

Advent Announces Proposal to Delist DFM Foods From Stock Exchanges - Advent Announces Proposal to Delist DFM Foods From Stock Exchanges - Equitypandit

1 Like

R System International

Special situation: Conditional Delisting

1. CMP: 260/-
  2. Offer Price: 245/-
  3. Promoters hold 51.67%
  4. Public sharehlding is 48.33%
  5. Minimum number of shares for successful delisting: 90%
  6. Shares held by Bhavook Tripathi: 36.93%
  7. Given the background of Bhavook, he is unlikely to offer at this price and will ask for higher prices. But it will be wholly dependent on the Black stone (Acquirer) to accept or reject (influential side of the trade).
  8. Currently, the company trades at a premium and does not offer any margin of safety.
  9. What if bhavook offers at 245/- Maximum loss of 15/- ( Probablity 10%)
  10. What if bhavook offer at higher prices (say Rs. 350) and the company accepts that price? (0%)
  11. What if bhavook doesn’t offer at all and the blackstone back off (Probability 90%)
  12. Blackstone prima facie doesn’t seem to be desperate to buy and therefore there is little chance of acceptance at higher prices. There can be only one reason for R System acquisition i.e merger with mphasis limited for potential synergy gain.

Disclosure: Have a tracking position as I want to keep it as case study for future.

4 Likes

Has tendering process for R Systems opened? My broker Upstox is not showing R Systems in it’s delisting tab. Also where can we can check the status of tendering process, such as how many shares have been tendered etc.?

I remember BSE website shows it somewhere. But I couldn’t find it now, any help will be useful.

Thank you.

Not yet. No communication from the Company side either on exchanges.

1 Like

1 Like

TTK Healthcare board meeting on April 20th to consider delisting.

For details refer below link;

1 Like

Much of the move happened through insider trading in last 5 days. Will need detailed study specially when larger move have already happened. The reasoning needs to be strong for delisting to actually happened and sometimes the reasoning is actually different than disclosed. So let’s find out.

Have also gone through their financials, and it seems a business with moderate margins and facing strong competition as highlighted in the ICRA’s credit rating report.

The Current Market Cap is 1840 crores.
The amount of Cash Equivalents on the books is 744 crores.(mainly from giving off of Human Pharma Division)
The amount of current investments on the books is 208 crores (as of 30th September 2022)
The Non-current investments include 177600 equity shares of TTK Prestige and 1000 shares of Apollo Hospitals. The combined market value of these investments as of date is 13 Crores.
So Market Cap Excluding the cash and investments is actually Rs. 876 crores.
Actual capital employed - Value of Investments and Cash:
Short-term borrowings are 24 crores. Annual Interest expenditure will be around 10% i.e 2.4 crores.
TTM Sales is 704 crores and operating margins are only 3%.
Net profit from operations (21.12 crores- 2.4 crores interest)-tax@25.17% comes out to around 14 crores only.
So, the question is if the delisting offer fails, what will I get If I Buy the whole business at the current market Cap?
As mentioned above ex-cash and investments I’ll have to pay 876 crores and in turn, I’ll be getting 14 crores only.
Am I missing something? Let’s discuss this.
Right now this doesn’t look worthy to take bet as their is thin margin of safety at current prices.

5 Likes

Tendering process for delisting of R systems international started on 21 Apr 2023 and will end of 8 May 2023.

I remember somewhere on the website of BSE we can check how many shares have been tendered at the end of day. I could find the location of the link on the website.

If anyone could point me the right direction I will be thankful.

Use this link - Offer to Buy - Live/Forthcoming (bseindia.com), 70K bid/offered till now.

2 Likes

TTK’s Result hangover is over. The floor price is 1051. CMP is around 1280. The last date of the Postal ballot was May 22, 2023. If this goes well. Delisting is given. However, a delisting above 1500/- is still not in sight.

1 Like

1 Like

In case they get the exchange approval, what would happen to the shares held by shareholders who haven’t submitted in the tender offer?