Deep Dive 2.0: Bharat Rasayan

Dear All,

Please find the transcribed stock story of Bharat Rasayan @ankitgupta version of it. Hope I could do justice and transcribe your thought process. Looking forward to hear it from you and improve where ever needed.

Vamsi_Bharath Rasayan Stock Story_Final.docx (578.4 KB)

Thanks a lot for @Donald for this wonderful opportunity and the help offered in the process. Learning effect has been tremendous for me personally. Just in the process of justifying one argument from the analyst, there are so many questions one has to answer himself.

The template which is used to analyse a stock is a result of multiple frameworks VP Seniors have developed over the years like Capital Allocation & Business Quality Business Quality and slotting a business in this flow lets us develop a mental process (model) to pursue the next one.

There are 3 tasks for me personally from here on:

• Try and Slot my portfolio using this framework and develop those 1-2 paras for each stock which Mr. D suggested

• Work on identifying levers of mental models and sharpen my ability to pull out information from the information overload we are presented with

• Working on my capital allocation as soon as I get a hang of the first two

I can only urge other serious learners to take up the process as the learning effect is tremendous. Excited to read Dhwanil Desai’s version sometime soon on it…

17 Likes