Companies with 20%+ growth guidance for next few years

JSW Energy - I was going through their latest investor presentation and it says “Balance Sheet Size to grow at 22% CAGR”.

13 Likes

Capacite infra and pennar industries have mentioned in concall about growth >25% for next 3 years.

6 Likes

Now they are dumping.

2 Likes

Another company which can grow at fast clip for next 3 years is IRM energy. HDFC Sec expects 40% growth. Details in thread I have created

Disc: 2% of portfolio around IPO price.

2 Likes

True.
There were some headwinds in the short term. And some members of the promoter group have sold in open market.
But, longterm growth of the Co is intact. At least that’s what I believe. Next quarter would also be flat IMO. Management has learned a lesson regarding guidance and will talk more conservatively about future now onwards.

I’ve sold my position gradually after Q2 result. But, I’ll look for opportunities to build position again, as I got assured by the management commentary.

Disc : No reco

1 Like

As this thread contains discussion on many companies, I request you all please mention name of the company in your comments so that readers can correlate.

6 Likes

‘3B Blackbio Dx’ (previously known as Kilpest)'s management has guided 25-30% growth for the next couple of years.

Disc.: invested

1 Like

Lumax Auto has hinted at 20-25 % sales growth.

Summary of the commentary - Lumax Auto Technologies - #49 by GourabPaul

2 Likes

And add to this… if possible kindly post investors presentation of the company. And previous track record because there is big gap between what management says and what they deliver

4 Likes

MPS Limited revenue guidance of 1500 Crore in FY 2027 from current 500 Crore.

1 Like

The information is available in CEO interviews in YouTube

Jyoti Resin and Adhesive - Company guided 25% CAGR growth for next 3 years as per their investor presentation https://euro7000.com/wp-content/uploads/Investor-Presentation-Q1FY24.pdf . Over the last 5 years, Company have grown at CAGR of 38%, 103%, 113% on Revenue, EBIDTA, PAT. They are number 2 in white glue(product Euro 7000). Not sure if any of you have used their product. Management is conservative and going into 1-2 new state every year. All ratios are excellent. ROCE 70%, ROE -50%, 0 debt, last 5 years sales growth > 50%, OPM 23%.

I am not sure why this stock keep going downward irrespective of good numbers and available at 25 PE for such high growth company. Is there anything I am missing/not seeing which market is seeing. Currently I have 2% allocation, but I want to make it to 6% as soon as stock moves to upward trajectory.

6 Likes

There has been no topline growth from the last 6 quarters. However, there is a very good improvement in the bottom line due to the reduction in raw material prices and restructuring of discounts and promotions. EBITDA currently stands at around 32-33% but management says they see EBITDA stabilizing at 25%, so EBITDA might come down in coming quarters.

They have entered Delhi and UP recently only, we might see topline growth from Q4 onward as per management.
We have to wait and see the topline pick up from new states and penetration increase in existing states.

Capacity utilization is still around 60% as of now.

Disc: invested

7 Likes

Hey Apurva, where did you read about 25-30% growth for 3B Blackbio? They don’t do concalls so wondering about the source.

Hey Nitesh, they said that in the last AGM:

I couldn’t attend the AGM but @nirvana_laha captured the same in his notes:

Also, I stand corrected that they didn’t say “next couple of years” explicitly – it was FY24 outlook.

4 Likes

Anuh Pharma:

Management has indicated 16% revenue growth rate with confidence for next 2-3 years

2 Likes

Rategain travel has guided for a 26% growth over next 3 years.

1 Like

16% growth is low. We should see companies with 20+% growth guidance

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks for sharing the company names. It will be good to have growth guidance for each company along with the source of guidance. It will help everyone in the group to do a detail research on the selected companies.

4 Likes
  1. Bondada engineering : 150% growth in recently posted 9MFY23 document. Official result is not published but available in document submitted by company. management claims to have similar growth rate ahead, with regular order wins one need to watch execution

2. Kore Digital : Q3FY24 result exceeded whole of FY23 numbers. guiding for 400 cr in FY25 and 1000 cr in FY 26. Source: investor presentation

3. insolation energy : annual report 23 have detailed plan uptill FY26 with revenue and PAT projections. 2026 guiding for 2000 cr revenue with PAT of 110 cr

4. Annapurna Swadisht : guidance for 2x growth YOY.

5. Srivari Spices : recently they did a concall where monthly revenue reached 8 cr. There FY23 revenue was 36 cr. And H1FY24 revenue was almost 31 cr

6. AllE Tech : recent results were good and geography expansions can lead to further margin expansions. for detailed study one can refer to finstorameya on X (Twitter)

7. Techknowgreen : management conducted a private meet with HNIs where they are guiding 3x sales growth in 3 years. meet was conducted by Kirin advisors, one can contact them for recording or transcript

8. Digikore and 9. Basilic : overall VFX industry is growing at fast pace. they aim to grow minimum 50-70%. recent results of Phantom were also good hence one can have positive bias, there H1Fy24 results were also decent. risk is they are mostly Hollywood players

9. Cellecor gadgets : they have detailed investor presentation with revenue guidance for next 5 years. Aiming for around 100% CAGR. New launches in new categories.

10. SJ Logistics : still studying this one, not much info other than Twitter threads. Result was very good. did almost FY23 in Q3Fy24 and there best quarter is Q4 as per management.

11. PNGS : aiming for >100% growth, new store guidance and new launches in 14 karat gold. aim 100 cr topline by FY25. source latest concall

12. Nirman Agri genetics : management have guided for minimum 50-60% growth for next 5 years. source youtube video meet during ipo launch time. post that 2 results have been good

64 Likes