Companies with 20%+ growth guidance for next few years

Frog Cellsat as posted earlier, management is expecting 4x revenue by 2027

2 Likes

Going thru this trend and timeline… if all projections out true… India will probably be 10 trillion $ economy by 2030 !!

I liked the statement on Frog Sat … they guide 100 % even if they acheive 50 % they will land with 7 to 8 PE. this means its okay for management to overshoot targets to create a feel good sense about the company and do QIP later ?

Malolan

Malolan

3 Likes

CCL Products, growth guidance of 18% - 20%

I don’t know how to.interpret growth guidance of financial stocks/ banks with many different parameters like assert quality, NPAs to track. But I noticed that close to 20% profit growth HDFC Bank offered over the years.

Newly listed small finance bank ESAF is guiding 25% growth for next 2 years as per last con call.in Nov 2023.

Disc: Tracking with 1.5% position at around current rates at which it listed.

1 Like

Growth for financials is always easy, e.g. Yes bank. One can grow at any rate if underwriting and risk management is poor as there are always takers for cheap loans.

3 Likes

Hari Om Pipe has guided to grow their revenue to 2500 cr by FY26. Their FY23 rev was 644 cr. So 3 times revenue guidance from last FY. It was mentioned in their Sep 23 investor presentation. https://www.hariompipes.com/pdf/credit-rating/HPIL-Investor-Presentation-28-09-2023.pdf

Does anyone tracking this company? Can we compare it with APL Apolo Tubes?

5 Likes

Great growth story, only need to keep the Borrowings in check. Would like to hear more about managing this from the next quarter.

A newbie here. Apl apollo, a market leader, has projected a growth rate of 20+%, here a report of icra enclosed. Steel prices are price projected to bottom out by mid 2024. Any comments are appreciated.
[APL Apollo Tubes Limited.pdf|attachment]
ICRA Limited)404.3 KB)

Disc: invested for last two years

3 Likes

It seems that Kirloskar Pneumatics can easily grow at >20% in this capex cycle.
They are targeting 2000 cr from current 1100 crore in next 2-3 years

There was a report on this by Ambit

There is another report by Monarch echoing similar views

Looks like this is still cheapest industrial goods stock.

Disc: Invested at current level

4 Likes

Suyog Telematics just released an investor presentation which states:

"Targeting 20% CAGR for 5 years "

Not sure if this is 20% each year for 5 years or 20% over 5 years.

1 Like

It clearly says CAGR, so revenues should hit 400 crores from current 155 as per the ppt.

4 Likes

Got it! Compounded Annual Growth Rate!

1 Like

The stock price has doubled since I posted this.
Praveg still has much more potential left. If you are not okay with the valuation right now, keep it on your rader. It has a big TAM ahead.

3 Likes

Q3 result season has started. Please keep eye on growth guidance provided by companies in their investor presentation/con-call/tv interviews. Lets start posting those companies and reference to the guidance who can grow more than 20%.

7 Likes

I will start posting good results of my tracking companies who has given guidance to see if they are doing walk the talk or not.

Gensol engineering - Q3 Fy 24 revenue was 227 cr and 9 month revenue is 584 cr. FY 23 revenue was 366 cr. I am expecting company to do 250-300 cr in Q4. So Gensol may end up doing revenue of 800-900 cr revenue. Company has guided 900-1000 cr in FY 24 and 1500+ cr in FY 25. Please note that their guidance before Dec was 1300 cr for FY 24 and 2500 cr for FY 25. They reduced the guidance since EV plant hasn’t started. So there will not be any EV contribution to revenue in FY 24.

TTM PE is 60 now which should be changed to 45-50 once Q4 result come. To me results are good. Risk is to watch out for EV roll out and its success since it has been delayed by an year.

Spandana Sphoorty - AUM up 50% YOY, Target to have 10,000 cr AUM by FY 24 and 15,000 cr by FY25 and 28,000 by FY 28. Credit rating changed from A stable to A +ve

Ugro Capital - 64% AUM growth and 148% PAT growth. Company mentioned in an interview given to ET now on 1/24/2024 that their AUM will grow 30-45% every year for next few years post 2025. This company does AI based lending to MSME sector.

13 Likes

Ugro Capital - Growth projects are good. However ROE Metrics look very weak:

Not very healthy reviews from employees on Glass door either :

1 Like

Tips Industried. Growing at 30% and retaining 30% guidance. Results done.

5 Likes

Government push for gas based economy will be good growth engine for the Kirloskar Pneumatic

5 Likes

Zen tech has posted great results this quarter and yoy basis, further they have given 50% CAGR for next 4 yrs. Here’s concall link Sign in to your account

7 Likes

Sjs expects 20-25% organic growth

7 Likes