Common Man's Portfolio

PortFolio Update:
Gujarat Themis remains well on course to grab existing as well future opportunities. Shares in circulation will Increase with 1:5 subdivision. Might see MF Inflows.
NDR Auto Company had volume and value loss on account of Production issues at Maruti. Company Remains proxy for Maruti and little bit for Toyota. Results yet to reflect in price. Authorized share Capital Increase will be another trigger.
MAS Financial Results were decent Mr. Market is not giving adequate Value it deserves.
Credit Access Results were superb and Company remains in top of the league.
Shivalik Bimetal , I was expecting better results though long term outlook remains same.
Dynemic Products lot of International food product Brand applying for licenses to do business in India. Demands might be better in coming days for Fine Organic and Dynemic.
Acrysil, Housing demand more or less not on track in US and Economies are still not out of the blue.
Opteimus with Wistron folding it’s operations in India there are cloud on the Company. eagrly waiting for result and AGM.
CAlcom continues to do well. onboarding of new customers, collaborating with new technological companies.

1. Credit Access( 26%)
  2. Shivalik Bimetal(12%)
  3. Nesco(9%)
  4. NDR Auto(8%)
  5. Gujarat Themis(7%)
  6. Calcom(7%)
  7. Acrysil(5%)
  8. MAS Finance(5%)
  9. Shivalik Rasayan(5%)
  10. Dynemic Products(3%)
  11. Opteimus(2%)
  12. Sanrhea(1.5%)
  13. Gufic(1.5%). Rest Cash(8%)
    Planning to Add Dynemic, Shivalik Rasayan.
    Now since commodities soybean, Corn, Cotton are cooling . Companies which are directly or indirectly related stand to benefit. Closely tracking the prices.
5 Likes

Portfolio Update
Calcom Vision: Sold stake, nothing wrong .valuation at par with Industry. waiting for New Sales to kick in .
will re-enter.
Dynemic Products: Disappointed with results sold fully.
Opteimus: Sold Fully, Growth has subdued.

1. Credit Access (27%)
  2. Nesco (14%)
  3. Shivalik Bimetal(13%)
  4. NDR Auto(11%)
  5. Gujarat Themis(6%)
  6. DCB Bank(5%)
  7. Carysil(5%)
  8. Shivalik Rasayan(5%)
  9. MAS Finance(3%)
  10. Sanrhea (1.5%)
  11. Gufic(1.5%)
  12. CIE(1.5%)
    Rest Cash
    Tracking “Fine Organic”, “Global Surface”, “KRBL,LT Foods”, “Hester Bio”, “Gulshan Polyol”, “Poly Medicure”
    Want to add more of Shivalik Bimetal waiting for correction.
    Will Deploy some of the profits towards CIE.
2 Likes

Very Important AGM Summary from CIE

1 Like

Portfolio Update
Exits: Nesco Pared full, Reason Stagnant growth, Will Come back once New Tower construction starts and reaches final stage.
DCB Bank: Exited Fully, Reason Was expecting Net NPA and GNPA to cool down further but they have taken a pause will see how they behave hereon.
Shivalik Rasayan: Sold Fully, Lot of things happening but they are not able to Convert it into sales. Company remains Solid.
No Fresh Entry. Increased stake in CIE,Bimetal, Gujarat Themis

1. Credit Access (35%)
  2. Shivalik Bimetal(14%)
  3. NDR Auto(11%)
  4. Gujarat Themis(10%)
  5. CIE Auto(8%)
  6. Carysil(5%)
  7. MAS (3%)
  8. Sanrhea (1.5%)
  9. Gufic(1.5%)
    Rest Cash
    Tracking
    Tracking “Fine Organic”, “Global Surface”, “KRBL,LT Foods”, “Hester Bio”, “Gulshan Polyol”, “Poly Medicure”, “Gujarat Intrux”, “Bharat Parentals(missed recent rally) had been tracking from 2 months”
1 Like

hi ankit… shivalik bimetal promoters have sold some shares recently… which factors triggered your increase in stake in shivalik and also gujarat themis biosyn…

Opportunity Size, Addressable Market is Huge- in both cases.
Gujarat Themis Comparatively Market size is smaller but read their con calls and observe OPM for last 7-8 quarters you will have your answer.

The Employee strength of the company as on 31st March, 2023 was 296.

Notes from Bemco Hydraulic Annual Report 22-23

1 Like

Portfolio Update
Entry: AMI Organics(Very Big Story evolving if they can execute well it shall become a multibagger), Gujarat Ambuja(Rationale: fall in Maize prices)
Exit: Sanrhea

1. Credit Access (32%)
  2. Shivalik Bimetal(14%)
  3. NDR Auto(12%)
  4. Gujarat Themis(10%)
  5. AMI Organics(10%)
  6. CIE Auto(10%)
  7. Carysil(5%)
  8. MAS (3%)
  9. GAEL (2%)
  10. Gufic(1.5%)

Tracking: Bemco, Bharat Parentals, SKM Egg, Manorama Industries
Might Liquidate Most of My Holdings soon , Planning to Buy a house from the Blessings of Ishwar,Parents and Market.

5 Likes

Hi @ankit_tripathi
What big story is evolving in AMI Organics?

Portfolio Update: Overall at ATH driven by Credit Access, NDR Auto

Exits: Sold NDR Auto fully. Company is still doing good but growth and opportunities lies elsewhere for me. Carysil full exit waiting for US Fed to start decreasing the rates. moreover I need cash as I mentioned earlier.
Increase in allocation: AMI Organics, CIE Automotive, Shivalik Bimetal
RE-Entry: MAS Financial
Fresh Entry: GAEL around 280. moderating maize prices and Capex will start materializing in coming quarters.
Swing Trade: Did some trade in Lancer Containers for 20-30% gains

1. Credit Access(35%)
  2. Shivalik Bimetal(15%)
  3. Gujarat themis(12%)
  4. AMI Organics(10%)
  5. CIE Auto(10%)
  6. GAEL(6%)
  7. MAS(3%)
  8. Gufic(1.5%)

Rest Cash.

3 Likes

Hi Ankit,

How is your portfolio is performing, how’s the journey so far since the day you started this thread that is 7-Jan-2022, seems like Neuland Labs labs performed well post your exit and Ishan Dyes tanked after your entry into it, how did impact your portfolio? Can you share any graph, like overall portfolio valuation since the beginning, including new fund infusions and redemptions?

In the Market it is futile to expect 100% hit rate , 60-70% is good enough for me if I can allocate well to these 60-70% and cut my loosers(40-30%) early.
Neuland Labs: Prime reason behind exit was their margins were not getting expanded even though they were investing heavily into R&D. Pharma company mainly thrive on generics where competition is cut throat. Real opportunity lies in API, CSM. Even these get hit at times recent example is Divis- Labs.
Ishan Dye: It was a very small bet. Ishan had lead in Indigo Blue but even then it could not command any premium due to nature of Dye Business. As soon as I realized that , I exited.

I cant share granular details but some information shall be good enoughy. I started my journey 2014 so 2014-2020 was monkey phase for me. In 2020 along with covid ValuePickr happened to me and believe me it was like Revelation to me. Had been in Learning and earning phase since then.

Started with Few Lakhs now in Cr . Had been investing 80% of my salary into portfolio. Did swing trading during post covid bull phase. Re-invested all profits back into portfolio. Had some winners likes of Rajratan Global, RACL, Lancer Containers, Carysil. Some i continue to hold which u can see in my portfolio details.

Few Learnings: Some companies i sold early by not not looking at future but past(RACL).
Some Companies I could not dare to take a call due to improper understanding of Accounts and Business area(e.g Aditya Vision 60x since then).

I have multiple demat accounts so it is difficult to share the Graphs. XIRR Shall be around ~18% since 2020.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for your reply, in the above question I didn’t mean to ask for any granular details. After going through the thread, got curious to know your portfolio’s XIRR rate.

Any companies that you sold off and then re-entered later, or any companies that you exited and then regretted about exiting?

Hi Ankit… any views on Gujarat Themis after it’s bad q2 results…

MIT and Micro straregies fund a scheme of old bridge are managed by same fund manager

Portfolio Update
Portfolio at ATH

Exits: Sold GAEL fully as target achieved. Reduced stake in AMI since guidance has been reduced by the management however long term story intact. Sold MAS fully as it broke important support. Sold Gujarat Themis fully ,It has run fast ahead of it’s time. will Re-enter later.

Entry: Added Shri Ram Pistons, valuations are OK, their recent acquisitions of 2 companies might provide deeper value. 1 company(R&D) is Singapore based and has Motor patents for EV sector.
Added SKM Egg Products their margins are steady as they have forward and backward integrated with poultry farms and poultry egg powder. In this hot market valuations provide head room for growth. Last year run up was due to Bird Flu in US and UK.
Bharat Bijlee it had a 16 year break out and changed it’s business model from solely depending on State Electricity boards to Private Orders. Electric sector has been booming lately and BBL is bit late. But better late than never.
Tata Tech entered for short term and stuck here. will be out soon.
CINSystech Orderbook is strong for 2 years, company is getting continuous orders from MH and UP States.
PrevestDenPro: Financial Parameters are strong and new products are getting introducd.

1. Credit Access(31%)
  2. Shivalik Bimetal(17%)
  3. Shri Ram Pistons(10%)
  4. CIE Auto(10%)
  5. SKM Egg (7%)
  6. Tata Tech (7%)
  7. CEINsystech(4%)
  8. AMI Organics(3%)
  9. BBL(3%)
  10. Gufic(1.5%)
  11. PrevestDen(1%)

Rest Cash

2 Likes

Portfolio Update.
Went into buying spree in Recent Fall ,will post % wise allocation later.
Sold Gufic
Sold Tata Tech
Partially sold CIE
Reduced Shivalik Bimetal

Buys
Increased Stake in Prevest DenPro
Railway sector
Fresh Entry in Frontier Springs supplier all railway factories +Jupiter Wagons + Titagarh so it’s ancillary to play Multiple companies
Titagarh Rail covering Vande Bharat + LHB Coaches + Goods Wagons + Wagon Wheels
(after Ukraine War Govt is trying to built capacity in country. Because of VB wheels could not be sent Ukraine New VB were delayed)
Dynacons Systems & Solutions Ltd simple business and profit making
Shivalik Rasayan their Ag Chemical Plant has just started revenue shall kick in this quarter onwards
Ganesh Benzoplast they issued shares to Investors close to CMP and after 2 Years chunk of growth will come from Cryogenic storage . They have contract in place for long term business
Hemant Surgical Contract Manufacturing in Medical domain. again simple business.
Increased stake in CEINsystech
Took tracking position in Intellect Design Arena
Took tracking position in IMFA
Purchased PECOS Pubs
Tracking position in Manorama Industries
Purchased NESCO

2 Likes

Hello, would you be able to update portfolio allocation in each of these stocks?

Portfolio Update and Allocation
Exits: Sold Dycons Systems after quick 28% Profit

1. Credit Access(25%) After Fall in Price % has come down but haven’t sold single Share
  2. Shri Ram Piston(17%)
  3. CEInsystech(11%)
  4. Shivalik Bimetal(10%)
  5. BBL(8%)
  6. Nesco(5%)
  7. AMI Orga(4%)
  8. SKM Egg(4%)
  9. PREvest (2%)
  10. Intellect(2%)
  11. CIE Auto(2%)
  12. Titagarh(1.5%)
  13. Manorama(1.5%)
  14. Ganesh Benz(1.5%)
  15. Arham(1.5%)
  16. PECOS(.7%)
  17. Fine Org(.7%)
  18. Frontier Springs(.7%)
  19. HSIL (.7%)
  20. IMFA (.6%)
  21. Shivalik Rasayan(.2 %)
2 Likes

Hi Ankit,

Your stocks picks and matching mine. Very interesting thread.

I wonder what your views would be on current size of

Bemco
Titagarg wagon
Sanrhea tex
Eimco elecon
Pg electroplast
Pricol
United van der host
Iris business services
Kovai hospital

Some of them you already track. Kindly share your view