Combining AI and Equity Market

In My Approach it can be done easily, but for other approaches i am not sure, if possible or not

Hi Nipun,
Great effort and interesting. If you are interested in Beta testers, I am interested. Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Anindya

There is a tool called stockinsights.ai(http://stockinsights.ai/) doing some of this. You might want to check this thread - Introducing StockInsights.ai: AI-Powered Equity Research Tool

Hi @Sipun_Mohanty
Firstly wonderful to see your thought process to leverage technology to solve day to day problems.

I am sure AI is going to add value to multiple such analysis for our investment community. For example, days are not far where AI can aid in chart analysis and providing insights, or there might already be options available. Say for e.g, if it can detect a bullish Bat pattern and point it when doing chart analysis, investors can get guidance and take better decisions.

You can ask for summary of the complete concall and accordingly post questions.
Say for e.g., if a particular company received new orders worth 100 crore, see if AI can take follow up questions like, what is the delivery pipeline for these orders, by which quarter, revenue will be realized etc.

But technology is a tool, lets use them effectively and at the same time lets understand the context in which the tool is providing information. Use them only to help us take the right decisions and not expecting bot to provide us the decision.

3 Likes