Chemfab Alkalis - Well-poised for the Caustic Soda/Chlorine cycle?

Investor presentation for Q2 results. I was wondering why they didnt upload it on NSE/BSE website.

http://www.chemfabalkalis.com/pdf-2017/Highlights-of-Financial-Results-and-Operations-Q2-2017-18.pdf

Here too they state same thing for relisting:

Listing process is in final stages Proposal to SEBI for listing is expected to be sent by BSE shortly

1 Like

Not uploaded on NSE/BSE since its not yet listed. Also check out the info memo on TCL. Looks quite thorough … http://www.chemfabalkalis.com/pdf-2017/IM-CCAL-BOOK.pdf
Not sure how long it has been there.

Yeah, saw this today only. Gives real gud info on products and the industry. Would recommend everyone to go through it.

seeing 5paisa listing, getting tensed on chemfab listing!
How price will get decided and whether circuit is available to sell!
Also talked to management regarding listing, they met BSE officials and now expect process to expedite, i still feel it is month away at least as BSE need to give presentation to SEBI and then approval required from SEBI

1 Like

All shareholders were sent following email yesterday ( message is to wait for more time before it lists)

"As you are aware, the process of Amalgamation of Chemfab Alkalis Limited (Transferor Company) with Teamec Chlorates Limited (Transferee Company) is over and the name of your Company has been duly changed as “CHEMFAB ALKALIS LIMITED” as per the Order of NCLT, Chennai Bench and the same duly approved by MCA.

Further to the same, after obtaining the approval for amalgamation from the MCA in the month of July, 2017, we filed the Listing Application with the designated Stock Exchange i.e., Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the month of August, 2017 and kept on furnishing all the required information and clarifications as requested by BSE from time to time. We are taking all the possible steps to speed up the process of listing.

Further to the discussions we had with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), We understand that, being a reverse merger, the process of scrutinizing the documents is lengthy and time consuming due to its nature and there is a requirement of obtaining the approval for Listing from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).

We believe that the Bombay Stock Exchange is in the process of making its recommendation to SEBI.

As soon as the approval from SEBI is obtained for listing, the listing will happen in the Stock Exchange/s.

We will inform you the listing as soon as it happens.

Regards

for Chemfab Alkalis Limited

G Somasundaram

Company Secretary."

I hope all this patience pays off whenever it finally lists.

1 Like

caustic soda prices again frming up!
hope they list in next 20-30 days to make most of us as an investors!
we have kept very big patience in this particular counter, reguarly in contact with company and they are saying performance wise company doing pretty well!
bse is in final stages to make application to SEBI - once that is done by BSE - sebi should permit them to relist!

1 Like

Was scrolling through MMB (moneycontrol board) and found few users had contacted someone at BSE ( Nitin – 022 - 22728398) and got an update that BSE had sought some clarification which was replied only few days back by Chemfab. Now BSE will fwd that to SEBI and it would take few more weeks to relist.

Now I understand why there was extensive selling just before the trading was to stop in May-2017. People knew the relisting could get their money stuck for a very long time which could result in some opportunity cost in such excellent bull market.

CCAL 2017-18 Q3 result declared on company’s website…

1 Like

Here are the files for results and Investor Presentation.

chemfab-q317-18.pdf (221.9 KB)
chemfab-inv-ppt.pdf (696.7 KB)

Overall company doing ok. Full year EPS may go upto 20ish.

No info about listing apart from standard note than its in process. Considering mkt sentiments I hope its delayed little more now :slight_smile:

Disc : Invested

In Investor PPT they told about Caustic Soda prices being firm, however that’s not so true:

Source : Sunsirs.com

1 Like

I was looking at the India prices of Caustic Soda and found prices in India are stable ( http://adinathpetro.com/productllist.asp) inspite of fall in global ones. This is surprising.

1 Like

I don’t see any updates regarding the Listing. Does anyone have any info about it?

Re-listing on 20/04/2018…as per Cameo Corporate Services…

1 Like

This is wonderful news!!
Can you please share the link of the news? I wrote to company last week, but have not received any response yet!

Seems like Cameo guys r sending random replies to investor queries. I saw one twitter post by some investor where they had told listing date as 20th April, which didnt happen.
Today I got a reply from them stating before month end it be listed. Lets see if this comes trues or not.

Long wait is over,finally the shares of company is going to be listed on NSE w.e.f. 25-04-18.
NSE vide their circular no:0461/2018 dated 23-04-2018 has intimated listing date as 25-04-2018. The script will be listed through Trade to Trade segment.
Link is:http://nseindia.com/content/circulars/CML37591.zip

1 Like

Finally …
But listing in T2T will spoil the fun :frowning:

Any idea what these locked shares are ?

I sent a mail to Cameo guys ( IR for Chemfab) for a query related to pipe manufacturing facility they mentioned in previous quarters presentation:

However they replied stating directly contact company for such queries. Any idea whom can we contact in Chemfab for this ?

Queries are —

Is this PVC-O pipes or PCV-O pipes, wanted to confirm if its a typo ?
What is the capacity of this new plant to manufacture pipes ?
Did company take any new debt to finance this venture ?
When do we foresee this facility to start production ?

1. It seems to be a typo. It is PVC-O. Nice to see Chemfab acknowledging new technology for oriented piping model. However, PVC-O is majorly used in Hydraulic/Water piping assignments (Ref Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjeCzyqyOeU) . What is the forecasted order for which this set-up is being made?

Interested in knowing the answers to your other questions too.

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/97cd1f32-772e-4422-bc96-a240f20087a2.pdf

Overall decent results. Annual EPS for FY-19 may touch 24 if this growth sustains.