Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals

extreme caution…

nifty has upthrusted in weekly chart…
if this weeks close is a negative one, a correction can be expected…

so has US indices like SP500

11700 and 11400 are 2 key supports, mainly 11400…

better to stay in cash now, and use the dips

6 Likes

edelweiss …

looking at the quality of the automatic reaction, after the climax, this scrip might be starting a base formation …
the point and figure targets from the last redistribution has been achieved…
rotation should occur

disclaimer…no positions, started tracking

2 Likes

racl gear tech-

something should be very wrong here or this is a missvalued stock…

trades at 7pe ratio, 0.19 peg, 1.2 times its book value, market cap to fixed asset of sub 1 , market cap to total reserves in the BS is 2, ev/ebita 4.8
has a bit of debt though d/e ratio 1.28
total borrowings to opm= 2.47 [as of march 2019]

cash positive business, show good growth yoy…

http://www.careratings.com/upload/CompanyFiles/PR/RACL%20Geartech%20Limited-08-09-2019.pdf

stock didnt correct much thoughout the volatile market…

seems re accumulation to me…

2 Likes
3 Likes

interesting charts

phase b seems full of positive cause building…
might be an accumualtion, looking at the size of the automatic reaction post selling climax…

a rally to major sign of strength should confirm the positive bias

action in phase d
this is a classical example of stepping stone reaccumualtion
still maintains the trend channel, the buying climax for the current reaccumulation was formed on trow over out of the supply line

suven seems to be going for a stepping stone reaccumulation…
last year, i was the last seller at the high, 337.8…! one of my few good exits, gann square if can be properly analysed is a black magic, insanely accurate… question is, if properly analysed, its too complex a system and very easy to mess up…

disclaimer… holding sanofi, no position in others

3 Likes

INR depreciation

gold has a point and figure count from the base with very high upside…

more inflation to eat into savings?
thinking of LTCGT and LTCGT reforms are even more dreadful

disclaimer… invested in gold

5 Likes

Thanks for the above. Re gold investment, curious to understand how did you invest? ETFs such goldbees? Can you please mention the instrument you hold. Also, if it not too much to ask, would it make sense to buy into your instrument for someone who has not invested so far according to the charts? Please let’s know your opinion. Thanks.!

hdfc accumulation in phase c

disclaimer… invested from lower levels and accumualting

2 Likes

so far i have been accumulating units in uti asset management’s goldshare…

consider liquidity while choosing gold etf

very recently started buying physical gold …

disclaimer… not an investing/trading recommendation

Better to buy sovereign gold bond of RBI. If u want to buy for long term say 4/5 years buy any series of 2018 where u get discount to market price of gold.
If u want to move in and out from it fast then buy 2016/ 2017 series with less discount but good liquidity and price moving tandem with actual gold price.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. How do we buy this. Can we buy via our sharebroker such as sharekhan or buy via HDFC securities app? Would you mind sharing a link please? Please guide

Thanks always

Cheers,
Matt

They are listed in bse and nse . U can buy and sell same way as you trade in equity.

Check nse website and bse . In bse debt segment u will get bse script code eg script code of one series is 800253.
About hdfc I don’t know they allow buying and selling in gold bond in secondary market as naturally they loose brokerage commision which is more when u apply thru them directly then buy from secondary market. Other reason may be it requires more knowledge to trade in debt market which their call centre guys lacks .

3 Likes

Gold bonds listed in NSE

Check this… u will get fare idea

5 Likes

2 accumulations to note…

technically i prefer pvr based on point and figure count potential

disclaimer… tracking pvr closely, might be interested around 1650 which is 50% retracement of the last impulse

1 Like

oil has hit a major support at 51$

looking at the last 4 downswings

8.8k-22k-22k-40k contracts transactions…
the last downswing was on massive 40k volume, but failed to make a new low…

this is classical “bagholding” that is going on, some one is absorbing all of the supplies without letting the price fall down…
i am talking about the paper market…

this is accumulation in phase b…

margin pressures to come back in a lot of oil derivatives , since most likely prices will make a higher high once this trading range is done with

A rounding pattern seen on ion exchange. Rounding patterns at the peak could be a signal for a potential top. The volume also increased significantly just before the rounding top began and seems to be the inverse of the pattern - another signal for a weakness. If prices trade below the 792 support, it would be further confirmation of an impending fall. There is also a price gap that could be filled. In my view a very weak chart if prices close below 792.

4 Likes

an alter. view, examining the demand and supply…

the numbers mentioned are in multiples of 10000 share transactions…

considering the 3 upswings…
first one happened on 380k share transactions, second one on 260k trasactions and the current one on whopping 750k share trasactions…
now what is the result of such a high effort [volume] in the price action?, it barely crossed the high, and is already reversing…
this is a classical case of effort vs result miss match

the price has lost institutional support, and some one is definitely selling …

to me this looks like an upthrust…
a test of 20weekly moving average is very likely…

but looking at the bigger picture, as long as the price holds 600, the structure is definitely positive…

in the monthly the rsi, is at the historic high of 77

while, it might remain so for a long time, but inspite of promising fundamentals, i find this scrip has poor risk to reward technically, at this present price point…

disclaimer… tracking, no positions at present

2 Likes

very interesting chart with evidence of supply absorption

correlate fundamentally

disclaimer… no positions as of now

2 Likes

2 Likes

Similar rounding top pattern seen in apollo tricoat as well

2 Likes