Borosil Limited

@Tolaha

Please read the response of Mr.Kherukha.

2 Likes

Dhruv Kashyap: So you said you would be looking at partnering Bharat Biotech which is bringing in covaccine. Has that happened? Have they already started?
Shreevar Kheruka: They started sampling and they are doing phase III as we speak. They are also giving
vaccines to people but those are small quantities. They are not running at full production
capacity.
Dhruv Kashyap: But then the ramp up will be taken from you right? So, your sales is linked to their ramp up.
Shreevar Kheruka: I do not know who they will take from, we are one of the options for sure

From the 2 conversations on this topic in the attached doc, it is clear that Borosil’s vials have got the approvals for usage with Covaxin. The missing link is the actual order.

Hi @Tolaha

I think the below maybe

rgds

1 Like

Investor friendly company… see the extract from recent concall transcript (page 16) as below… This is called clarity…

3 Likes

Fire broke out at company’s warehouse in Bharuch.
Damage unknown. No loss of lives.
Adequate insurance covered.

I don’t think market will react to this news as it is already close to support level(162). If it does anyhow corrects then it will be a great opportunity to add more. These temporary setbacks create great opportunity.

I have seen many instances where there has been fire or production facility gets stopped due to pollution issue(latest example Sheela Foam) but stock didn’t correct. Market is very smart. Has it been overreacting , you would not have seen 15000 Nifty in 72000 daily cases yesterday. Technicals always work. Sometimes we don’t understand them and there is no reason Borosil Renewable will correct because of this news. That’s totally baseless assumption. It has nothing to do with Renewables.

1 Like

Wonderful gesture from the company. A smallcap company showing gestures of TATA group.

From business point of view : This doubly assures the confidence in the business in this uncertain environment.

19 Likes

Good results for Q4. First time scientificware division’s profits have almost caught up with consumerware division’s profit, even though its sale is almost half of that of consumerware.

It seems for next year or two, scientificware division would be the division driving company profits whereas consumerware would continue its focus on broadening market reach and increasing brand awareness.

7 Likes

CNN Article on Borosil’s Covid policy

4 Likes

See the news items referred by Shreevar in his writeup

Ethics and empathy are bit uncommon in corporate environment and more so when these words are seen in action in small company like Borosil.

1 Like

@Marathondreams - Do you have any update on the concall ? I don’t see audio available in researchbytes. As the management said in previous concalls, Q4 presentation is very detailed. Also non-glassware consumer ware has crossed 120+ cr in sales. Seems like there is very good opportunity here as well. Amazon ratings are pretty decent. Though many players expanding their portfolio in this segment, given brand Borosil commands, they should be able to scale to a decent level.

1 Like

FY21- Q4 concall transcript.

1 Like

This is very nice from an employee perspective.

How do the seasoned retail investors view such decisions? (reaching out inside the company pockets to pay the victims)

“In business, I think that the first people who need to receive hospitality are the people who work in an organization. Because if when you come to work, you feel like your colleagues are on your side, your boss is on your side, that people genuinely want to see you succeed, that’s probably going to bring out the best in you. And then you’re probably going to do even better things for your customers.”

— Danny Meyer (Founder of Shake Shack)

7 Likes

Initiating coverage report by Monarch Capital

3 Likes

Recent concall transcript

1 Like

One month old news but informative

3 Likes

The latest capacity expansions are a calculated step to become a 1000 Crore turn over company in 2-3 years. Borosil can easily become a $1B (if not more) market cap company in next 5 years.

1 Like