Aurion Pro : Yet another IP product company?

Why Promoters are diluting their stakes? does anyone have any context?
Have read last month that SBI Life insurance bought shares in open market.

1 Like

Why the stocks is falling continuously, anything to worry about. I read the latest concall notes and the ppt, fundamentally everything looks good still.

As of today, it has gone up almost 50x from Covid lows and 6x in the last 14 months alone. So this correction is but natural and insignificant. You should look at the future prospects of the company to determine if it can keep up its growth and profit rates in the future? If not, there is a good chance that it will fall even further. This is a just a generic evaluation nothing specific to the company as I don’t follow it.

1 Like

Nothing to do with fundamentals 1950 is strong support profit booking is happening

1 Like

that’s not how the market/stocks work.

1 Like

Aurionpro also entered data centre business and they will be doing consultation and building of data centres, i understood the building part, what about the consultation part ? how does the business of consultation work for them?
also they dont have a history of building data centres themselves so how will they help with consultation to others ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Aurion Pro Investor Day

2 Likes

Hi fellow shareholders,
Have you received the 1:1 bonus shares?
Was there any action required from the shareholder side to get the shares?

I got a message saying that the bonus shares have been credited, but when I check my demat a/c, I don’t see the credit. Very strange. And no, there wouldn’t be anything required to be done by us.

It will be credited around July 12

1 Like

Question to people who have already been tracking this company: what does the future outlook look like. The company looks good fundamentally has been showing good QoQ & YoY growth for the past 2 years and has rallied a bit too much in the 12 months.

I understand that the company is making strides in the data center space.

So was wondering if it’s still a good time to start building positions or should one wait for the company meet certain targets / stock to reach a certain level before investing?

What do the Veterans think of this?

@sahil_vi @Vivek_Shetty

3 Likes

As per the company, you should see the bonus shares credited to your demat by July 13, 2024.

3 Likes