Anuh pharma ltd

http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/Rationale/Anuh%20Pharma%20-R-31082016.pdf

Surprisingly the stock has been doing decently in the recent past moving from Rs170 to Rs230 despite bad 1Q and ratings downgrade

Looks like this thread has been inactive for very long.

Now that all regulatory issues has been cleared for the company, can the senior members of this thread provide some insight into the current position and future prospects of the company. Requesting the regular followers of the company to provide the current updates, pls. Thanks…

technically , i see something very interesting shaping up in the monthly charts in this scrip…

if anyone still tracks this company , please post some updates and present state of business

1 Like

If anyone is still tracking this company? How is this shaping up in comparison to Granules, Aarti, Solara etc? I think they have recently finished some capex (?) And revenue should starting coming in for the next 4-6 quaters?

Researchers in England say they have the first evidence that a drug can improve COVID-19 survival: A cheap, widely available steroid reduced deaths by up to one third in severely ill hospitalized patients.

1 Like

Excellent results this qtr with margin improvement…with 1:1 bonus announced…

EBITDA margin improved to 22% from 10% last yr…

1 Like

Hi, just want to check if anyone has received the bonus share in their demat account?

I haven’t received yetstrong text

Same here haven’t received the bonus share in my demat account…

I am sharing my work on entities related to the Anuh Pharma group.
The 4 main group cos operating in pharma sector are Anuh Pharma (listed co), Eskay Iodine (operates in iodine based APIs), S Kant Healthcare (formulations business in Africa), and Eskay Speciality (specialty chemical business).

Eskay Iodine

• Manufactures iodine based chemicals and has low operating margins (5-9% OPM)
  • Benefitted from higher iodine prices, grown very well in 2022
  • In terms of scale, they are smaller than Anuh Pharma

S Kant Healthcare

• Has very good margins (20-25%), exporting formulations specializing in anti-malarial drugs. For anti-malarial drugs, they source API partly from Anuh Pharma
  • Has reached good scale, 45 cr.+ PAT in FY22 (vs 31 cr. for Anuh Pharma)
  • Has done very good growth in Nigeria, very big presence in Africa

Eskay Speciality

• They largely operate in regulated markets of USA, Europe and Australia.
  • It seems that this is a very high margin business, not much data available in open domain

Disclousure: Invested (position size here, bought shares in last-30 days)

16 Likes

What is your conclusion from above analyis of group cos business. Are you trying to say company might not focus much on listed business and launch more products in unlisted group cos - Any kind of overlapping products between listed Anuh Pharma and other unlisted cos?

Appreciate that you are sharing your research on Anuh pharma! I was also looking into this company and it looks attractive, however while looking through Screeners i noticed that the promoter holding has changed dramatically in june quarter, from 70.58 it has come down to 38.72

Cant figure out the reason for the same nor can find any article or any other data
Kindly share any news regarding the same

1 Like

Good find. The reason is below as many wanted to reclassify from promoter to public. You can see the exchange information here.

Now one thing I wonder is how the share holder information as of March 23 reporting them as promoter and June they became public. Based on above exchange filing both Dec 22 and March 23 also should reflect the change.

Any thoughts @harsh.beria93 ?

2 Likes

4 names which are mentioned hardly owns any shares of the company…
few big names are not there in promoter caregory? I wonder what is the reason for that?
@harsh.beria93 or many other senior members can check and update

From the investor’s presentation I still see Promoter’s holding is 70.58% as on 2nd-Jun-2023.

There can be 2 reasons

Either there is some error from bse side and it should be rectified in couple of days or
There is some reclassification of promoter group and few promoters may have been reclassified and shifted to public category…but such big quantities reclassified as non promoter i feel chances are rare

Company just posted this clarification

1 Like

Anuh Pharma largely focuses on API, wherea other group companies are more focused on other segments (like Eskay Iodine on iodine intermediates, S Kant Healthcare on formulations, and Eskay Speciality on specialty chemicals).

3 Likes

63rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of Anuh Pharma Limited will be held on Friday, the 18th day of August, 2023, at 4:30 PM, Hall of Harmony, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

If anyone is attending please post the updates here

1 Like

I have started some high level analysis of the company once @harsh.beria93 started sharing the updates. But, I am still not feeling confidence with the management to scale the operation like they usually suggest in all forums.

Below are some of points which making me cautious to invest:

• Management is not having any real fire in belly to scale the operations.
  • Management keep guiding some aggressive numbers to achieve in the each year but they never able to even close to those numbers.
  • Management was expecting to cross 600 crore revenue in FY23 and still not able to meet the target.
  • Management tried to list the company in NSE for last 3-4 year but now given up that goal. Recently, they gave cost factor as the reason which I don’t think true as they should have already knowing before planning to list in NSE. Even giving up mentality is not going to be taken positive from investing community.
  • We usually see 3rd party transactions mainly with S Kant Healthcare(sister company).
  • Management stopped having con-calls after facing stuff questions from the investor community.
  • There will be more pressure to the margin till more export in different region materializes.

If anyone planning to invest in the company, please go through at least couple of con-calls to really know more about the management and style of working.

I still feel current valuation which company is trading may not have much steam till management able to meet walk the talk. Hoping management to have more con-calls so that MF houses start tracking this counters to really see value in this counter.

Happy Investing,
Karthik
Disclosure: Not having any exposure to this counter. Started tracking this due to Pharma upcycles and lower PE.

8 Likes

Company came out with a very good quarter, they have increased capacity and got new registrations in EU. I have highlighted key developments from their presentation.

FY24Q1

• Have 8 CEP approvals from Europe (added Gliclazide and Azithromycin this quarter)
  • Enhanced capacity from 1500 MTPA to 1800 MTPA
  • Undertook commercial validation of vildagliptin for domestic market
  • Growth was broad based, domestic market grew by 51% and exports by 26%

• New products under development: Dapagliflozin, Empagliflozin, Canagliflozin

Disclosure: Invested (position size here, no transactions in last-30 days)

9 Likes