Where to find conference call transcripts?

I called research byte team…it was very easy…we just need to click on the triangle which is there before http and then at the bottom go to site settings…then just allow flash, pop ups and auto download and then you can hear con calls.
I hope this info is usefull for all.

rgds
saumil

1 Like

This second method was working till recently, but when I am trying to play Jubilant Foodworks today, it is not playing the audio. What could be possibly wrong? This is the link I am trying with; https://www.researchbytes.com/webcast.aspx?WID=171744

Is there any other place where I can get the audio? It’s not available in StockAdda (Youtube) yet nor on the company website?

Can someone help? Thanks.

Try different browsers, your link works for me. I have tried in chrome. Sometimes i go into developer mode by pressing F12 on the chrome browser and then the audio gets started. You need to play around a little bit, Researchbytes is not that user friendly even their android app is not supported in the new android versions. I still use my old phone to just listen the conference calls while driving.

1 Like

Thank you. It worked in IE this time !

Can u explain in detail Abt this

Have they removed the android app?

Yes, I think the app is not there any more as they have not updated it to the latest versions of Android. If one has the app already installed on any old mobile, it might still work but new downloads are not possible. Website is working however, with some issues. Go through this thread above to see how to make it work.

Concall Audio transcripts can be found on https://www.stockadda.com/concalls

This is a community initiative, so please do upload or Share url links any relevant data points (Audio Concalls/PDF transcripts/Management Interviews etc…) for the benefit of other investors.
Regards

2 Likes

Interesting. Wasn’t aware of this. Thanks.

I am using it and it is very good for audio calls. The only downside is audios are not downloadable. Nevertheless, it is a good for the interest of investors. Thank you very much.

Nice to know that it is useful, regarding downloadable audios will try to get it implemented.
Rgds

3 Likes

Hope you like it and contribute as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Stockadda is not up-to-date. Is there any other place where we can find all the concalls?

Did you check this thread for the concalls you are looking for?

Hi AP,
Youtube channel of stockadda has only selective concalls, for more exhaustive list please check in the Concalls Section of the site
rgds

Good link provided on another forum.

2 Likes

Adding one more resource, where investors can find historic earning conference call of companies. Captwist.in compiles historically available conference call transcripts of companies and also updates it as and when new concalls are available. Latest conference calls are available at Latest Earnings Section.

All conference call of companies are searchable, so that an investor can quickly find companies which are discussing or have talked about certain events or themes. I believe this would not only help investors in understanding management’s view but also in comparing if management commentary and execution is in line. Or to help in analyzing management and its competitor’s views.

I believe going through conference call transcripts of investment companies, give fundamental investors a competitive advantage over others. But two things which used to take significant effort in reading conference call was

1. Collecting and maintaining transcripts of con calls: Investors need to visit multiple websites, collect all the available transcripts and keep it a place where they can easily refer to.
    Solution: Captwist is a central place where investors can find all conference call transcripts, both happening recently as well as of past.
  2. Not readable over device every one uses most frequently: Conference call transcripts being in pdf, can not be read at mobile screens.
    Solution: Captwist extracts the content out of transcript pdfs and provide ultimate reading experience, so that investors can go through transcripts, truly anytime, anywhere.

Disc: I am associated with Captwist.in

4 Likes