Wealth Wizards issue - Forbes India

@Donald, extremely proud of you. I haven’t come across anyone who believed in the collaborative power of people in stock market investing. Coupled with an unbridled passion for learning and sharing you founded this forum and accelerated its acceptance and won trust of tons of like minded enthusiastic people. I can’t stop admiring and adoring you.

@ayushmit, I have great respect for you and have always wondered how you picked up winners consistently. Screener.in in is such a brilliant platform. Very happy that you were featured in Forbes India.

@hitesh2710, Dr Hitesh, you are the third person I admire for making this winning recipe - valuepickr.

I believe there are small and big contributors who made the journey memorable, well done. Looking forward to making valupickr the biggest collaborative effort in the investing arena.

6 Likes

Now available online:

1 Like

Congratulations, Deserved for a lot of hard work and commitment.

We have learned a great deal from your work and thank you.

1 Like

Congratulations. Really happy to see the article. You guys rock

1 Like

Congratulations Sir.

1 Like

Wow, thats a proud moment for all of us here

1 Like

Are you guys going to be interviewed by Ramesh Damani, for CNBC Tv 18 for their news series of new wizards of Dalal street. I guess they are interviewing all wizards in this edition of fortune magazine ?

1 Like

Congrats Donald & Ayush…

2 Likes

i think this is the best time to congratulates these two good people on my first post.
i am here on this forum for last six month and my lot of time is utilized to study how to get insight of a stock.
now as if i fell somewhat mature to write and i took this opportunity to congratulate and thanks for this forum for basic user

3 Likes

Wow congratulations! Both VP and screener are one of kind and those behind it definitely need to be applauded. It is exceedingly rare to find workable knowledge being shared like this by practitioners. Many gratitudes!

2 Likes

Hearty congratulations ,… well deserved.

1 Like

I am a new user and excited about wealth of information in these forum and support it gives to small time investors. Kudos and I also thought will use this thread to thank the founders and other leaders!

1 Like