Wealth Wizards issue - Forbes India

Donald, Aayush - You guys rock !!. Congrats. And thank you for all the inspiration you have provided.

1 Like

Many many congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations…!!!

1 Like

Congrats Ayush and Donald…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot everyone for so much of love and good wishes. A big thanks and cheers to all the members of our forum. This has been only possible due to the valuable contributions of members which helped us all to research more and come to better conclusions.

Stock market is a beautiful place where 1 + 1 = 11. Its not about my idea or yours. Collective intelligence will always be much better than one bright individual’s intelligence :smile:
Thanks to this forum, I have really learned a lot over last few years. Hope we can attract smarter people and once again improve our learning curve.

Special thanks to @Donald for being a true leader. He has pushed everyone to come out of their comfort zones and grow :smile:

Thanks,
Ayush

9 Likes

Logging on VP almost everyday…so sorry…quite late with my wishes…

But congratulations @Donald and @ayushmit on helping create this fantastic eco-system such as Valuepickr! Kudos to all other members as well without whom this eco-system can’t exist!

I’m sure featuring on Forbes is just the tip of the iceberg. As someone rightly said “Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan!”

PS: Can someone tell me when are we getting the VP Scorecard again!!! almost about to cry now

2 Likes

Congrats guys. Well deserved.

1 Like

Congragulations @donald and @ayush . You truly deserve this recognition and Thank You for giving us such a wonderful forum to learn and participate.

1 Like

Congratulation guys!

1 Like

@gurjota I recall in one of the posts @Donald has commented about restarting VP Scorecard again, post all the clarification FAQ etc from SEBI guidelines are now cleared by SEBI.
I guess I heard it well.

Cheers
SAntosh

2 Likes

Congratulations to Donald and Ayush! Keep up the great work that makes you wizards.

1 Like

Amazing! Gives us newbie learners so much inspiration to stick to the valuepickr ethos and methodology. Every day I read here is like master class in investing for me. Donald and Ayush, you deserve all the respect and love of valuepickr members and more!

1 Like

Congragulations to donald & ayush !! u guys Deserve it…grt going!

Congratulations both of you,Sir.

Congratulations Donald and Ayush. You truly deserve it.

1 Like

Congratulations to both of you…

1 Like

@Donald
@ayushmit

My sincere congratulations to the both of you! This is a great achievement!
I hope to learn more and contribute even more to this amazing community!
One day, maybe i’ll be as good a stock picker as you! :smile:

Thank you for everything!

Cheers!

-Srinivas

1 Like

Awesome . many Congrats once again !!

1 Like

Many congratulations once again to @ayushmit, @Donald and the famous Doctor @hitesh2710 . The contribution valuepickr made to my investing journey was/is/will be phenomenal (still being lazy investor from 2011). Very thankful for this community, as always.

2 Likes

Congrats Donald and Ayush. indeed a very well deserved one.
i usually dont read too much into forbes or xyz list for anything. but not here. i couldnt agree more with that.

2 Likes