ValuePickr Kolkata

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety.

I have deleted all posts with phone numbers… Henceforth, all posts with personally identifiable information will be deleted. So, request to all members NOT to post their email / phone nos. It is for their own privacy and net safety.

2 Likes

Let me know if I can join next session, if you have seats available.

Hi members !! I am from kolkata too… How are you doing??

By the way, please help me with tjis, where can i find concall transcripts of companies like jindal saw, tata power, kridhan infra,kalyani steel,bls international, ajmera realty??

Please help…

I think research byte should have it

Congrats Abhishek Basumallick for featuring in ET .
You contributions are really very helpfull for the forum members.

6 Likes

@basumallick congrats for the article! best of luck!
Regards
Pulkit

1 Like

Anybody from kolkata knows dhunseri group particularly Dhunseri petro[DPL]?

Can anyone let me know when is the next meet in Kolkata - would love to join, learn and share.

9-Sep. Hotel Lindsay. 9:30am.

Hi All and @basumallick , not sure if late joiners are also invited. If there is scope for entry, please consider my case. Please let me know, how can I make it. As this is a public forum I will refrain from giving much peep into my profile but won’t hesitate a bit once we meet personally. Also I am looking for like-minded persons with whom we can share knowledge, gain some insight and together we may prosper.

You can join in the next meeting. It’s scheduled for Jan 20 at Hotel Lindsay at 9:30am.

Thanks a lot @basumallick, will inbox you the details.

How do i register for the meeting guys? I stay in kolkata n wud love to be part of that meeting n learn frm you guys

Sir how can I register for Jan meet?

Tou do not need to register. This is an open meeting and you can come and join. We pay Rs 300 per head for the venue and food.

What is the model of payment?

We pool in the money in cash and pay at the venue.

1 Like