ValuePickr Kolkata

Hey!
This is Mayank Agarwal. I am a CFA L2 clear and BCom graduate from Xaviers.
I would love to be a part of the meeting tomorrow.
Would be glad if you could consider my application for the same.

Thank you.
Ph: 9007035002
Mail: agarwalmayank996@gmail.com

There is no application process. All who are interested are welcome to join.

1 Like

When the next meet is happening

Sunday, 16th 9:30AM at Hotel Lindsay.

1 Like

Hi, is there any plans for a VP meet in Kolkata anytime soon? Iā€™d like to be a part of the next one!

Not before vaccines are available for the public!

1 Like

Is this group still active? Is there any specific thread that need to be followed?

We have not had physical meetings since last year post Covid lockdowns. Once we are back to normal, we will probably resume this if people are still interested.

9 Likes

Are we looking to resume these meetups in Kolkata? I am interested and from kolkata

After over 2yrs, we will be resuming the VP Kolkata meets. The plan is for an informal meetup this Sunday at 9:30AM at Hotel Lindsay (opposite New Market main entrance).

No formalities are required to join in except a passion for investing.

We share the cost for breakfast. Other than that there are no charges.

8 Likes

Defence Industry in India Presentation.pptx (7.5 MB)

Presentation made by the team this month on Defence Sector.

9 Likes

Indian Railways (HBL Timken).pptx (2.7 MB)

Presentation on Railway Sector - HBL & Timken

10 Likes

Very informative presentation. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Are there such similar workshops held in Bangalore? Would be great to know. Thanks

Are we having a session this sunday, 10th July? Same venue?

No. Due to the spike in Covid we will be having the next session online as well. It is scheduled for the 24th of July.

1 Like

What is this session all about? Is their any link through which we can join or understand the agenda of the session.

1 Like

This session is likely to be postponed to a later date.

The link to join is available only to existing participants in the group who have attended physical meetings in the past.

The only way to become a member is to attend physical meetings when it happens next. There are no pre-conditions to attending a physical meeting.

1 Like

There is a physical meet of Mission Smile. It will be a good learning opportunity with eminent speakers presenting at the forum. Request all in Kolkata to make use of this opportunity.
Registration link:
https://bit.ly/3z8WA57
mission smile.pdf (414.8 KB)