Tijori | View Key Non Financial Metrics from Annual Reports

New Feature Update: Benchmarking

Through this feature, you would be able to compare companies on business metrics & not just financial metrics. Do check it out & let us know if any improvements are required.

12 Likes

New Feature: Market Monitor

You can use this feature to get a quick overview of the performance of various indices over the last couple of years, we’ve currently covered:

1. Headline Indices such as Nifty 50, Nifty Midcap 150 etc.
  2. Niche Indices such as TJI Fertilizer Index, TJI Tyre Index, TJI Banking Index etc.

You can drill down on any niche index (by pressing +) to see the constituents.

For Eg: On the dashboard you’ll notice that the Plywood sector has grown by ~45% during the last 6 months & on drilling down further you’ll notice that the growth was driven by companies like Archiply & Century Ply that have grown by ~100% during the same period.

Please note:

1. Returns > 1year are Annualized.
  2. Data is updated every 15 mins

Do let me know if you have any feedback/improvement points.

Link: Tijori Finance

7 Likes

Hi Guys,
Firstly congrats and many thanks for building such a powerful and slick tool! I just started using it and it blew my mind off.

Is there are way to see and compare KMP remuneration as % of PAT across companies (eg in Benchmark section)?

3 Likes

This was exactly in my mind, yes remuneration bench marking is unique and great value add.

1 Like

This is great. Might be useful to get longer term data as well. Plus more cuts can be added (PSUs, Leveraged companies, growing companies, value companies, # of stocks up my more than xx% etc.)

I see this every week - https://www.bloombergquint.com/markets/equities/historical-returns

1 Like

Amazed by continuous addition of market data, TJI indexes, bench marking. thanks a lot.
Few more recommendations
Lot of ratios and financial data available, screener/query has alternate data and sector selections, very good thing. Query writing support can be enhanced.

1. Ability to create account, screeners, save and share screeners.
  2. Explanation of Ratio, for example - it is hard to know meaning of “1yr Growth Days Receivable Outstanding” - some explanation, “help text” would be helpful.
  3. Ability to receive the email alerts from screener for new results.
  4. Ability to run query on companies where “where recent quarter results are available?”
  5. Building your custom ratios.
  6. The screen to run Queries - the “UI experience” is pretty bad. I would say this is the only page/ui whose UX is bad. It is better to have vertical scrolling rather than horizontal scrolling. Free space to write queries, and big screen to see all the results by scrolling down/up.
4 Likes

Thanks Amjed for the clear suggestions, this is really helpful & will try to incorporate them soon, pl find below my brief response to each of them:

1. Updating Filters - Yes we are going to be working on upgrading the capabilities & functionality of filters soon. You would be able to save filters, be notified when companies enter or exit filters etc. Completely understand your frustration with respect to the UI in filters (point 6) will take this up too.
  2. Ratio Explanation - We have recently provided an explanation for all operational metrics, will do the same for the ratios too.
  3. Alerts - We are currently working on a portfolio tracker/watchlist functionality - so soon once this is ready it would have alert capabilities too.
  4. Custom Ratios - Yes, we are working on this too. Will take some time to roll out though.

Will notify you as & when we release any of the above mentioned points, thanks again for the suggestions.

3 Likes

Atleast make a simple option to create WATCH LIST so that there is a central place to track and explore.

1 Like

Thanks Guys @Sidhegde @Worldlywiseinvestors .

This is a wonderful tool and I can understand and appreciate your efforts in making this available to retail investor.

For who wants to see tool in action… Great Video and I would highly recommend to watch if you are want to understand the tool in brief or details.

7 Likes

@Sidhegde
I am getting access denied error when accessing this document for Navin Fluroine ( Overview->Market share —> Source).

https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/stockdiscovery/tijori/2018/532504/2018.pdf#page=

Hope you resolve it soon.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Parag,

Data on this was over a year old so we’ve removed the market share data point for now, will update this once the latest data is indexed.

Thanks for flagging.

1 Like

New Feature Update: 10Yr Financial Data for US Companies

You can now check Tijori for detailed 10 year financial statements for companies listed in the US, as of now we have data available only for the S&P 500 companies but will be opening it out to all Nasdaq & NYSE companies soon.

Link: Apple Inc | Tijori Finance

Note:

1. Data is structured similar to how it is in Tijori India
  2. You can plot each line item & compare against peers
  3. Share price is updated at the end of each day

3 Likes

Just saw the warning at the bottom:
" Tijori will be moving to a suscription based model soon".
Can someone provide more details in this aspect. For eg) what kind of info will become paid.
Mean while,I have already started looking for other free platforms and will be updating my research here soon.
Edit 1: Screener.in(the best), https://ticker.finology.in/ , https://tikr.com/, trendyline, moneycontrol obviously. ( Trying to get one for pre computed FCF)
Kind of hack: I added the important ratios i used to look for in tijori as custom ratios in screener and I am pretty much covered.

2 Likes

In the free tier you can visit only 3 pages a month.

A paid subscriber would get unlimited access to all features currently on Tijori.

Aquaculture Sector Data now on Tijori

You can check out the link below for systematic data points such as:

• India Shrimp Export - Country Wise Market Share
  • US Shrimp Import - Country Wise Market Share
  • Total US Shrimp Import Volumes - Monthly (Tonnes)
  • Marine Products - Monthly Export Volumes - YoY Growth (%)
  • Shrimp - Monthly Export Volumes - Ecuador (Tonnes)
  • Realization/Kg - US Shrimp Import from India ($)

US Shrimp Import - Country Wise Market Share

India Shrimp Export - Country Wise Market Share

5 Likes

Feature Update: Raw material price data now available

We now systematically track prices of various chemicals, petrochemicals & a few niche metals. These are domestic spot prices & are refreshed everyday.

Where possible we have also linked the producers & users of each of the raw materials.

5 Likes

Hello Tijori team,

Please update your site with the latest available data.
Financial news without latest data is inconclusive for any financial decision.

More examples can be provided on request.

Hi Subh,

Yes, we have been trying to find a reliable data source for hospitality metrics. Will keep you posted.

We index data from multiple sources & the frequency of data updates would vary from source to source. This generally varies from a daily update to an annual update. Happy to hear more examples where you found issues, you could drop me a note on siddharth@tijorifinance.com

Feature Update: Reverse DCF Calculator

You can edit the earnings field, discount rate and terminal multiple to any value to get a quick gauge of the optimism baked into the current price. (all fields are editable)

Below is an example of Apollo Tyres.

1 Like

@Sidhegde Would like to know what features you are going to add in Portfolio management which is upcoming feature.

1 Like