Technical updates

Thanks hemant!

Hi Hemant,

Given the fundamental and technical change on Britania 
 can you please throw some light on how far can it go in the next 1 year technically??

regards,

sandeep.

vivek,

symphony - finished a huge uptrend in april 11 and went into correction mode till mid 2012 to finish primary wave 1 and 2. it kicked off into major 1 wave of primary 3 from there to 400+ before correcting again. the rally could be marked major 1 and the correction since then major 2. currenly it is still incorrection mode with a possibility to correct to 300 to finish off the correction. whenever this correction is over(once it closes above 400), the next rally should take it much higher over time.

oil india - stock has been on a long term bear market since 2008 which still continues. i would not be surprised if the stock goes back to its 2008 low sometime over the next 2-3 years. to eliminate the possibility, it will have to rally first above 40 and eventually 60 which would signal a new bull market is underway.

hi hardtoget,

dewan housing has been in a medium term bear market after topping put in 2010 around 348. the stock has been getting support around 61.8% retracement level(156) many times which has become a strong support. there is nothing in the chart which suggests that the correction is over. i would like to see a rally above 275 to confirm the end of correction. till then there is a good chance the stock may move sideways or correct lower towards 110.

hi sandeep,

britannia seems to have started a new uptrend after drifting aimilessly for the last 4-5 years. the uptrend would need to be confirmed with some impulsive moves. strong support comes in at 570-600 region(previous top, upwards gap, 50 dma). if it breaks this support, then there is no bull market and it could drift much lower. if the support holds well over the next few months and it rallies to higher highs, there is a good chance its in a new bull market.

Hello Hemant,

Thanks for your reply
i have another three questions

1.Are Pharma sector in an overpriced zone?

2.Aarti drugs,Poly Medicure and Unichem labs which one is most attractive bet to you out of three in current market?what does your technical analysis say?

3.Kaveri seeds scales new 52 week high on timely arrival on monsoon rains,now are we need to buy another monsoon related shares in current market?

4.Are you keeping the company,Orbit Exports on the watchlist,what is your view about orbit exports’s fundamental,pe ratio and how far it can go?

please reply

Regards,

Subhajit

Hi Hemant,

Thanks for all the sharing you are doing for the community.

Accelya is making some move. So how does it look on charts

Regards,

Hello Hemant

Do u think it is a good time to buy Cochin minerals?

Dear Hemant

If I want to buy one stock between supreme ind and wimplast which is techncally stronger

Dear Hemant

If I want to buy one stock between supreme ind and wimplast which is techncally stronger

Requesting technical view on Yes Bank, Aarti drugs & Astral Poly

Hemant bhaiya

Have shortlisted the below stocks based on your technical updates, valuepickr forum and dalal street blog.

1). Shree Cements

2). Poly Medicure

3). Cera Sanitaryware

4). Astral Poly Technik and

5). Kaveri Seeds

Can i get into the above stocks at present valuations ? Can you provide TA for Shree cements and Poly Medicure.

( My present portfolio has returned only 15 % returns in almost a year. Used to do SIP ).

Hence without worrying about the valuations, have planned to get into the above stocks.

Regards

Mallikarjun

hi guys,

have been busy with work so apologies for not replying earlier. would get on to replies now.

hi dinesh,

no change in my previous view. it is still going through time correction. it is currently right above its 50 dma.

hi ashwin,

stock peaked first in mid-2012 at 300+ and corrected sharplyto 143. it then rallied again to 300+ to make a duble top and has corrected sharply again. this pattern from 337-143-333-153 looks to me as bullmarket till 337 followed by a big correction(A), rally(B) and then now the final correction© which could bottom out around previous bottom. technically the stock is very weak right now(below all moving averages) with first major support around 143. if it doesn’t stop there, it should crash to below 100. a rally above 218 would set the stock up for a re-test of highs.

hi reji,

if you ask me to make a technical choice, i would choose supreme.

supreme ind - the stock has recently corrected sharply to test the 200 dma as well as the starting point of the previous rally. stock is very oversold and is ripe for a bounce. if 300 holds in this correction, this could get ready for a rally to 400+ over the next few months.

wimplast - after the initial rally from the panic low, the stock has been consolidating between 350-400 which is a good sign. once 425 is broken on a closing basis, we could see a fast run-up to 500+. for this to happen, stock needs to hold 300.

hi jatin,

yes bank - the stock has been holding 200 dma on every correction since the uptrend started in end-2011 and it has again tested that. if the 200 dma at 455 holds, we should see a rally to highs again and even more. stock is one of the leadership stock and needs to be bought on every such correction to 200 dmas.

aarti drugs - sharp correction in mar-apr 2013 has been reversed with an equally sharp rebound which signifies that the bull market in the stock is still intact. currently, the stock is trying to digest those gains by going through some time correction. all the dmas are placed right below around 190-200 which should provide strong support in correction. once this sideways move is over, i would expect a new rally to 250++

astral - please read my previous posts a few days ago. no change in the views since then. stock remains in a strong bull grip and is my favourite.

hi mallikarjun,

on polymed, cera, astral and kaveri - pls go through my recent posts. my views haven’t changed since. fundamentally i continue to hold these and are bullish on them.

shree cements - no idea fundamentally but technically this stock is in a strong bull grip since 2011. the stock has rallied nicely in five impulsive waves with each correcting wave finding support at exactly 200 dma. currently it is going through a small correction after making new highs. interesting thing is every uptrend has held 50 dma throughout the move. the recent one is behaving in a similar manner with a test of 50 dma. until the 200 dma breaks conclusively, the uptrend is intact.

to be honest, if you are looking to build a long-term portfolio, you need to have some secular stories like pharma and banks as well to give you some steady compounding and then you can add other stocks to give you kicker in returns.

1). Shree Cements

2). Poly Medicure

3). Cera Sanitaryware

4).

Hemant,

Please give your views on Atul Auto at CMP? Is it a good buy currently or we should wait for some time? Do you expect slowdown in the economy also affecting its sales (was very surprised by the rise in sales in May)?

Regards,

Ankit

hi ankit,

atul auto has been doing extremely well in this sluggish demand environment which can also be seen from their may sales numbers. key for outperformance here would be the ability to maintain that momentum. even if they can grow their volumes at 10% yoy, they should do better on the profit front and hence stock should hold on to current PE levels.

technically, after testing 200 dma in the end of march, stock has been drifting up slowly. key resistance remains the all time highs at 220+. once that is crossed, i would expect a fast rally. i believe that is less likely to happen in this growth environment but this stock for me is a buy on any serious dip.