Technical updates

thanku bhaiya

Regards

mallikarjun

Hi Hemant & Tony,

Can you provide your technical views on Zydus wellness please?

This FMCG blue eyed Boy, which was once a TED favourite few years ago, has corrected and consolidated for couple of years now and recently started to show vitality(at least on charts).

Is this stock showing early signs of a significant up-move that is due in future as it tried to breach/reach its previous all time highs ?

TIA,

Ravi

HG, please have a look at YES Bank and HDFC Bank?

Strong buy @ 200 DMA??

hi ravi,

zydus has been in a bear market for a long time and recently has been seeing resistance around the previous high of 750. if the stock breaks through this high without correcting below 580, that would turn the recent upmove impulsive and hence the long term trend would turn positive which would signify better times to come. till then, i would be on the sidelines.

hi rohit,

both of them are in long term bull markets and should be bought on dips towards 200 dma. the recent correction was one such oppurtunity. there is nothing in the charts to suggest that bull market is over.

Hi Hemant/Tony,

Would it be a techinally sound decision to convert Page Ind into Kaveri Seeds or Astral at CMP?

Regards,

Ramesh

Dear Hemant

Can I buy Granules at CMP?

Ashwin

hi hemant, As per your analysis accelya has started moving, you said it is in wave 3 do you see it crossing target of 600rs. If so then what margin. For cera 600rs achievable or do you expect it cross by wide margin in near future. Thanks as always

ashwin - fundamentally i would wait for this quarter’s and next qtr’s results before buying.

technically - i think it is an inflection point. to prove that a new uptrend has started, it would have to close above 166 for a few days. if it does that, we could see a new high and even higher. if it breaks the recent low, we could see much lower levels.

hi dinesh, in my opinion both of them have just started their moves. if my view is right we should see much higher levels. lets wait for a few days to see how the move unfolds.

Hemant,

Congratulations once gain on your prescience in predicting the good upmove in Accelya & Kaveri .Fantastic work.

So now whats the update on these 2 cos Can they be bought at CMP?

I am thinking of partly converting my TCS holding into Kaveri seeds whats your take?your take on Unichem also pl

Hi Hemant,

Views requested on Repco… Seems to be making new highs every second day.

Also, please recommend some good book / links on Technical Analysis.

Hello Hemantji,

I’ve two questions to you…

1)What is your view on Bayer Cropscience?

3)Somewhere read that,Rupee depreciation is a big issue for Astral. More than 70% of raw material is import and negligible export to offset. It will hit bottom-line. It is an industry wide impact, I think given the strong demand scenario this cost will get pass on to buyer. There may be a lag of one quarter.

Is it really bad for Astral?

Thanks Vivek, sometimes technical analysis comes up spot on probabilities.

Unichem - has a very poor chart pattern and has been range bound even in this super strong pharma bull market. Time is running out for it and it needs to make a move on sooner rather than later. Fundamentally, the company has suffered from inconsistent results and in this subdued market people pay only for growth. Once it comes up with a few quarters of 20% + growth, this could fly. Till then, I would keep a low allocation to it. I don’t mind missing a few percentage of initial rally because if the uptrend starts there would be enough time to get on the train and ride it.

Tics to Kaveri - they have very different business profiles but technically Kaveri should beat tics over the long term.

Hi jatin,

Repco has a very short trading history and hence technical analysis is difficult to do on it but it is in a free zone with no overhead resistance and hence moves up should not meet any resistance. In the short term, the stock is in a third wave of the uptrend since the IPO. This means we will see a correction whenever this move finishes followed by another move to higher highs before the uptrend concludes. I would expect 350+ before the uptrend is over

1. fundamentally - no view. Technically - will get back on Monday

2. astral is in a very strong uptrend. These forex issues are temporary and at best can give small dips which are buying opportunities. I would love to see a 20% dip to load up more

Hemant bhaiya

Poly medicure is already in primary 3 wave which started from 232 and for Cera primary 3 wave is yet to start. Cera has just finished impulsive wave 1 which started from 450 rs and in correction 2 wave.

Have i analysed it properly.

Regards

mallikarjun

Hemant bhaiya can you indicate the waves and upload the image for both Cera and Polymedicure.

Am confused whether to start the count when the stock crosses 365 day moving average

( Cera has crossed 365 dma on 2 occasions. Once at 55rs in 2009 and 172 rs in 2012 ).

Dear Hemant

Do you have any views on TTK Healthcare, Indocco Remedies, P I Industries and Divi’s Lab?

Hello Hemantji,

I’ve two questions to you…

1)What is your view on Bayer Cropscience?

3)Somewhere read that,Rupee depreciation is a big issue for Astral. More than 70% of raw material is import and negligible export to offset. It will hit bottom-line. It is an industry wide impact, I think given the strong demand scenario this cost will get pass on to buyer. There may be a lag of one quarter.

Is it really bad for Astral?

Thanks Hemantji for your valueble reply…