Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

We do have operating cash flow from operations, investing and finance. However, free cash flow defers from a person to person…hence there might not be a standard ratio.

1 Like

Thanks Donald and Ayush for the response. I had a look at the formula for calculating the FCF. I am still unable to calculate the Capex using the screener exported spreadsheet.

I would be really thankful if you guys can review the customisations I have made to the excel sheet. I plan to use this as a template in screener. Attached below.

Screener is such an awesome tool. I am totally in love with it.

ITC Limited (4).xlsx (97.4 KB)

1 Like

Hi @ayushmit @pratyushmittal,

Even I’m a bit confused on the above. Any comments from your (expert) side will be of great help?

Regards,
Vasim

Hi Aman, can you please let me know any particular case where the differences are high?
We can then try to reconcile the differences between your manual calculations and the Screener numbers.

Hope that helps.

Hi - Does anybody know if we can customize the peer comparsion list in screener.in?

Hi Anindya
Thanks for replying. But when i click your link i get a screen to re register with screener. This occurs despite me having screener open. Nothing else happens.

Thanks
rawdon

That will happen only if you are not logged in.Right below Register button you would see a ‘existing user?Login now’ option.Login and then click/copy - paste the URL.

screener.in website goes offline when more parameters are given. It gives the message,website is offline.

Of course screener is an excellent work.

Dear @vijayM,

Please share a screenshot at https://www.screener.in/feedback/

Regards,
Ayush

Can we have a feature where in we can search for specific changes in fii/dii holding in a scrip from quarter to quarter. Thanks

hello @vikrampradeep,

@vml has created a great tool just for that very purpose. :smile:

Please check Vimal’s Thread for the link to the app.

1 Like

Plz give a screenshot of the parameters you are trying to run. Thanks.

Thanks @crazymama for pointing out to a great tool. @vml has created an amazing analyzer. This will help in quickly running through visuals and comprehensing data. I was also looking for something different. A tool lets say where i would like to search from thousands of stocks where fii/dii holding has become positive from zero in the last quarter. would like to analyze those companies better where fii/dii have found new born interest. thanks

1 Like

@ayushmit

Return on equity >=30
AND
Average return on equity 3Years >=25
AND
Average return on equity 5Years >=20
AND
Return on equity *(1-Dividend Payout Ratio/100) >=25
AND
Return on capital employed >=30
AND
Average return on capital employed 3Years >=25
AND
Average return on capital employed 5Years >=20
AND
Dividend yield > 0
AND
Dividend Payout > 0
AND
Operating cash flow 3years >0
AND
Operating cash flow 5years >0
AND
Sales last year >=100
AND
Sales growth 3Years >20
AND
Sales growth 5Years >20
AND
Profit growth 3Years >20
AND
Profit growth 5Years >20
AND
Debt to equity<=0.75

@ayushmit

I get this error 502 sometimes during first run and sometimes during further trials with parameter values being modified.

Website offline at the moment:

The site is now up and running! :smile:

To add, screener.in is the first tool I ever used to screen companies and probably will be the last. Great job folks!

3 Likes

Is there a way to execute queries on individual sectors?

For ex. Is there a query to get top pharma companies by consolidated yearly sales?

You can use something similar to this:
Industry PE = 53.79 AND
sales > 2000
Note: Here industry PE equal to 53.79 corresponds to pharma industry. You can get the industry PE by looking up details of any company in the sector and including it (industry PE) in the quick ratio lookup

8 Likes