Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi Guys,

Since the last Screener.in Excel format change (about a year+ back), I had not updated our very useful 10min-quick-look excel. Before that major format change (and lots more useful/essential data points) the Excel could be uploaded to Screener.in and in a minute, we could download our own customised look up - just the way we are comfortable to scan - any new business.

I was badly missing this coolest of all feature for my template (really hope everyone here uses the Customisation Excel feature) of Screener.in. So my first resolution/task for 2017 was to clean-up the earlier file format and make it usable again - so I gain back the first-level 10-min keep/discard look-in edge :slight_smile:
Zenith Fibres.xlsm (85.4 KB)

Anyone can obviously use the above excel and upload it at Register - Screener and then download for any other company the same custom excel format for that first look-in. Hope everyone participating in this thread are already using the custom excel feature.

A request to @shrey Shrey Sao and @ashwinidamani
Can you have a look and help sanitise any mistakes
I am not an expert, there could be mistakes here, please be aware (especially with the Current Liabilities Assets part in new reporting formats)
Other BS/Accounting experts also can please chip in.

Its our endeavour to sanitise for mistakes (if any) and add 2 more things to this starting template in the next 30 days - so everyone can be on the same page

1. Add a RED FLAGS worksheet separately - to flag what doesn’t add up, and needs further investigation
  2. Add further refinements that help us SPOT IMMEDIATELY - what more is worth noticing (e.g. in my current back-to-basics mood, I am first on to reading the brilliant collection of Michael Mauboussin papers and found 2-3 new things to add that surely add valuable insights and add more perspective.

thanks

7 Likes