Sanwaria Consumer - Re-branding their way to survival & growth

A company of 750 Cr Market Cap is looking to Raise 400 Cr in QIP and has a planned Capex of 500 Cr ! How Cool :stuck_out_tongue:
It is also quite fascinating to see Management interest towards Share Price and almost 50% of Concall is all about their Share Price. The analysts too looks interested in Share Price only. Hardly anyone has questioned about their Business Model , their list of stores ! It is also funny that management looks at Moneycontrol Forum and gives clarification on Twitter…!

This company looks more exciting than the likes of 8K Miles and PCJ !
@phreakv6 Any Thoughts Sir !

Some Interesting Facts i looked at :

1. If someone would have invested 1 Lac exactly 5 Years back , he would have made 2.9 Lakh as on date resulting into 23% of Compounded Returns !
  2. If someone would have invested 1 Lakh 10 Year ago , he would have been sitting on 6.8 Lakh resulting into 21.3% CAGR
  3. If someone would have invested 1 lakh 15 Year back , he would be sitting on 17.34 Lakh , resulting in 21% Compounded Returns in Last 15 Years.
  4. If someone would have invested 1 lakh exact 18 Years back , he would be sitting on 4.08 Cr which is 40% Compounded Returns over last 18 Years.

Note: Dividends are not accounted. They are additional Bonus !

Disc: No Holdings , No Interest , Only for academic Purpose !

7 Likes

I see that the management is interested in increasing stock valuation. I would consider this as a safe investment, if the management is able to bring this stock to 20 plus level.

At the same time, I am wondering why they haven’t been able to stem the fall. Surely, they are quite interested in stock price and might even be managing it.

promoters are selling continuously since last 4 quarters. Stay away from this company, serious corporate governance questions.

1 Like

I do not see any change at all in the share holding pattern:

source = Latest Shareholding Pattern - Sanwaria Consumer Ltd.

And good results too!

What is the problem with this share then?
Some soya, agriculture issue?

This is what a summary at the BSE page of the company shows!

source = Stock Share Price | Get Quote | BSE

Exited. This has seen a big big unexplained fall. Management is very doubtful. Members of the forum have expressed their doubts on the accounts on many occasions. Now their company secretary has changed 3 times in past year. (just see the announcements sent to the exchanges)
One CS lasted only 3 weeks.
Now director resigned, this is can fall in the season of scams.
Their dividend payout % has been falling from 30% and is now down to 5%.

One thing I learnt in my (expensive and short) investment history is to invest in quality. :slight_smile:

I am holding 700 shares of Sanwaria. I thought of exiting at Rs. 100 but now it crashed to bottom.

Company is now in LOSS & NO growth too. See here.

Is there any hope on holding this?
Please advice.

This kind of direct reply is not encouraged on VP, we only share info and opinions. You have to judge for yourself.
But in this case, would encourage you to sell. Promoters have been fined before for round-tripping and insider trading to manipulate stock price.
All kinds of fantasy scenarios are painted and nothing happens.
There was a very short-period when some value-kind of glimpses were seen, but forget about it now.

Bankruptcy process has been initiated: (shares will be almost worthless when company is sold, soon)
https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/d1f9375d-c698-4ef7-b65f-385da5cc9f4c.pdf

Disc: I am not SEBI analyst, this is not advice, caveat emptor.

1 Like