Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

let’s not speculate on warrants on anything and play with what is visible. If there is something that comes up then factor it in the valuations.

1 Like

Hi, After reading the thread I went on to dig their balance sheet and found that they have spent 0.97 Cr on Plant and Machinery during the FY17(which seems peculiar for a software company) and 1.09 Cr on buying of new computers and until FY17 they only had computers of only 0.2 cr and there could be two reasons to it either they have done mass recruitment or all of their old computers got stolen or become useless. Since their employee expense has only increased from 83.22 cr to 85.91cr. Even if we assume 5% average annual increment it would be 1.05*83.22 = 87.38cr. So it doesn’t seem like mass recruitment, I wonder what could be the reason to this. Since you known this company please add some color to it.

Although it looks like red flag.

Since I’m new to this please ignore my rookie mistakes and guide me so that I could dig better next time.

Thanks
Nitin

2 Likes

Some one here mentioned that they opened the office in Singapore long back even before the company stated it …these expenses could be related to it …I’m not sure though

Management on earlier interview (not recent one) clearly stated that they will increased their holding as well they will raise fresh USD 10 M (apprx 65 Crs) so far they have raised 10 Crs from Key investor and another 2 Crs as warrants so in future there will be further allotment of shares to key investors and they may be those joined recently but what is important is that at what price they get fresh allotment as earlier allotment was done at around 56 ( closing price of share as on that day) so if now they do fresh allotment at current closing price or at higher it is better for current share holding as well as small investors and seems these new guys coming on board are all top quality executives and surely they will not come on board only for salary reasons may be they will also become part of investors if not now in future thought this is just assumption and no one knows fact, But on fundamental basis company still trades at apprx PE OF 15 without any future growth which is quite reasonable compare to Zen Tec PE and market cap.

1 Like

Most recent and A very comprehensive and encouraging interview.

It’s the same one I posted a few days back

ok. I saw it on a different news site therefore posted.

http://denofwealth.blogspot.in/2017/01/big-trigger-sankhya-infotech-ltd-sil.html?m=1

This blog had updated that sankhya infotech had opened a office in Singapore begining of this year itself…whereas the company has only now announced it…could the other details in the blog be true as well???

i hope this is not true as … not good on company’s part to not disclose big deals although some companies dont share such details but then if this is the practice here as well, then atleast now they should not disclose the deal as well.

G.ravindran has already been alloted one lakh warrants at 48rs

4 Likes

Kinda puzzling y they would conduct this meeting again …Wasn’t all this done already

first was proposal and approval and now board meeting to actually do it. This is the normal procedure.

Ok but in this new notice also they have written approval .anyways lets wait and see if there are any other outcomes

dont know why they have written approval again but its already approved in the 2nd nov board meeting. the pricing is also known but yes this board meeting is required for the final act. I am anxiously awaiting any further developments now. There seems to be a good PR machinery at work led by the former microsoft india chairman.

Yeah …Pretty strong words from ex microsoft chairman head …

It would have been better if company had come with rights issue…rather than issuing warrants …minority shareholder too would have got the opportunity to increase their stake at lower price…

I don’t think the company wanted cash only rather they wanted partners with good reputation and contacts…hence they went for pref allotment

Someone is claiming that sankhya have done a deal with netapp…not sure if it’s true though …lets see