Sankhya Infotech - Rising Defence and eLearning Phoenix

Did u attend the agm? Any update

Here is a subsequent positive update filed with the exchange today:

From what I could gather from some1 who attended the agm…More preferential allotment is on the way…Possibly to the above mentioned gentlemen …The announcement is to follow in few days time

I had a friend’s friend attend the AGM, where he was saying that chairman has said there would be no further equity dilution.

this looks like a serious effort in gaining credibility of the market. A good positive move.

My guy met with the MD…The MD said that there will be an announcement shortly …Wherein 2-3 strategic investors will be given stake in the company …Also if u go by the interview few months back …They have not yet fully raised the amount they were looking to raise

As the opener of this thread, could you please move this from the ‘Q&A: Questions & Answers’ section to that of the ‘Stock Opportunities’ section, where it rightly belongs with the right visibility? Thanks in advance!

well that was incorrect news. This clarification i got from the CS where she told, that the CMD was misquoted. Mr. Sridhar was asked kind of money that would be required to fund growth and he gave the answer. But what mr. sridhar meant was combination of equity and internal accurals. The analyst in his wisdom comprehended it in its own way. So this much i am very sure and also combined with what my contact said that the CMD has said no more equity dilution, it makes sense to me. Now, I was not there so i cannot say anything in black and white.

I dont think i can do it. Tell me how to do it. As far as i remember, the moderators only asked me to put this in this section.

Okay …Let’s wait and see now…According to my source this announcement will come in within 10days time

1 Like

One more thing I wanna add…the MD also mentioned that the coming quarter’s result will be “very good”

1 Like

This story is getting very exciting day by day… US now open a totally new frontier and a huge market. Also, the appointment of ex Microsoft India chairman and President of Netapp as directors should unfurl great strategic benefits.

1 Like

Agreed …more announcements are probably on the way

US and also South East Asia market is gonna open up

Now this is what is driving the rally:

I think we should focus on the fundamental changes in the company…people buying on his views alone isn’t fuelling this rally…

i agree. its the fundamental changes that is driving the rally.

I think there is new development which we all are missing out 1) Promoters have increased stake from 24.19 % to 27.8 % 2) Key investor bought apprx 12 % stake and this key investor himself is on board of management as non executive director so overall increased in stake 27.82+12.67 = 40.49% of the company (up from 24.19%).
2) They are starting full offices in USA and this will bring to lot more in sales as USA is once of country having highest spend in defense.
3) Appointment of ex-Microsoft India chairman and Netapp India’s president as Additional directors, of course such high caliber staffs will not join company unless they see clear vision and future about comapny.
4) All old stories like company not paying salary etc has no role to play now as when such good profile executive joins company there is sure turn around and bright future
5) If you compare zen tech into similar profile , simulation this company is available at almost 1/10 of market cap , zen tech 800 Crs against sankhya 80 crs with similar sales/profit level

above is my own views and opinion and i have invested.

2 Likes

There is going to be another round of pref allotment soon …it could possibly be to the recently appointed gentlemen …it would make sense to me if it goes to them as they would be getting enough skin in the game…