Saji's portfolio

@manoopatil I am positive on Divis. Their execution capability at scale is unparalleled in the industry. They are maintaining their margins. They are manufacturing anti-covid medicine, Molnupiravir. I understand that Sun Pharma has already started marketing it. Though less efficacious than the Pfizer monoclonal antibody Paxlovid, it may be cheaper in India as it is manufactured by many firms in India(Divis has an early mover advantage). Paxlovid most likely will be costly. Mayur I have been patiently holding for many quarters. The latest result is very good though the auto industry is not performing well. When auto turns around Mayur will do exceptionally well. They have improved margins in this inflationary milieu!

5 Likes

Good evening @sajijohn.

When looking at ASM’s stock price today, I thought of you and this thread. I do hope you’re still invested.

The one thing that still bothers me about this company is its lack of sufficient communication with investors (though their current website is much better than its previous iteration). We really have to thank the $10B semiconductor industry PLI for their current stock price. What I will aim to really figure out is how and to what extent this company can leverage the situation we find ourselves in.

If they’re not going to make semiconductor industry value added engineering services their primary focus, with a clear plan to execute, the stock won’t keep rallying the way it is.

Cheers!

1 Like

I am still invested in newgen and adding at present price as well.

2 Likes

Dear Saji,

Thank you for sharing views and PF and hope you are good. Would you pl share your current PF, recent additions/deletions/Changes in allocations ?

2 Likes

Hi Sir,

I have been wondering about inspite of posting decent results, a clean management, healthy balance sheet and entry into supplies for defense (which seems to be the current flavour), why no excitement for Sunflag Iron?