For me the profit booking time was somewhere in jan or latest feb 13. Now I guess it might not make too much sense to sell after sell off is already done.
In fact I am now formulating a buying strategy which causes least damage in case of further market corrections. This would include stocks which have come to attractive levels for buying during the corrections.
Unlike hemant, I have my eyes on mayur and want to add it but waiting for the sub 400 levels- In fact I think if it drops then 360 could be a good level to watch out for. Canfin I would like to watch the March qtr results and take things from there for further additions to position.
Among others, I am still pursuing some small cap stories and following the stocks we discuss on valuepickr.
Technically I think the rising gap in sensex at around 18000-18250 or so should offer some respite to the correction. If it does not then the picture can turn ugly. I think next week should offer some clue about further market direction.