RPG LIFESCIENCES - Change in Governance and Performance

What’s wrong with this company? I mean, despite such good financials, why there is so little institutional or expert interest in RPG Lifesciences? Is it just because of absence of USFDA or focus on acute therapies or I am missing something else?

(Disc: Tracking, no positions)

1 Like

Well. Maybe some patience is required. That way, the stock has given kind of 30% returns in one year, which is not at all bad.
I have been invested in it since July 22 around 600. And with averaging up, my cost is now around 850. It forms around 10% of my stock portfolio. So I may not add it any more.

I came to know about this stock from Sujal Kapoor & Aditya Khemka. So it’s kind of borrowed conviction, but has played well for me till now. I guess, it’s one of the top 5 holdings in InCred Health managed by Aditya Khemka.

It’s a Branded Generic business and relatively cheap compared to other branded generics like FDC / Jagsonpal.

Hopefully, institutions will notice it once it crosses rs.100 cr of PAT ( A rough criterion suggested by Samit Vartak a few years back. But may not apply to every business)

Hope you find this useful
dr.vikas

4 Likes

Hi, Thanks for pointing out that it is one of the top holdings in Aditya Khemka’s fund. That was precisely my point actually – despite good financials and stock performance, why the expert interest is so low. FII / DII holding is just 2 %, there is hardly any media chatter, even here on VP the thread has just 40 odd posts. So I am looking for anti-thesis pointers, actually.

3 Likes

In this below tweet , RPG was also discussed in the last management part.
Overall a great video to listen.

https://x.com/unseenvalue/status/1737878545370673474?s=20

Hope it adds value to this forum.
dr.vikas

2 Likes

Great set of numbers by RPG.

Hope it helps.

1 Like