Repro india limited

Would be nice if you could enlighten us as well with your research.

1 Like

That’s 10 times than my estimate. Would b glad to know rationale . For my rationale you can check the detailed deck I had shared in this thread few months back

1 Like

Current EPS is around Rs.6. You are saying the EPS will be Rs.300 in 3 years? The assumption for this is a growth of 50% or so? Nothing adds up in this am afraid.

My friend if we can assume 50% qoq growth till eternity, life would be easy. What rationale for qoq 50% growth for next 12 quarters? Market size opportunity, market share, scale up…?? Would suggest to do rework

2 Likes

Observation :

1. After Joining the forum , first message itself is a 20-30 bagger target , with no concrete work to back it up.
  2. Has spent less than 1 hour in the forum .
2 Likes

There is always huge gap in Allocation and implementation …
But when there is such a large opportunity and almost monopoly in market repro will easily implement the BOD business and will grow at significant CAGR…

People using different words based on their own circumstances but end of the days all are agree with you…

Disc:- 33% of my folio

Can anyone has idea about what they r going to do with Rs.80cr they hav raised thru QIP…?

I had a small discussion with Mr. Khera. He said that the funds will be utilised towards upgradation of existing facility and new facility which is coming in Chennai.

1 Like

But the most advance greenfield setup will required not more than 15cr (for 6000 bpd)…
Is it true they r adding 24000 books per day capacity?

Yes it can happen as they are growing very fast in bod bussiness

1 Like

When will they declare the results? :-/ waiting eagerly to see the progress in this quarter and to hear the management.

1 Like

Here is a personal experience, may not be reflective of all their dealings…

I placed an order on amazon for “Quality Investing” on 25th September. First it took Repro over 2 weeks to ship it. When the order was delivered in the package was “Angelic Beats” :slight_smile:

Ok, I emailed amazon and they immediately picked up the book for replacement. I have to think it reached Repro quite quickly considering the speed it which amazon delivered and picked up the return. Over a week later, I contacted amazon and asked why has the original book not yet been shipped. They said, usually we have to wait for the verification of the return from supplier but since you are a valuable customer we will process your replacement order today before verification from vendor. So repro had not even been able to confirm a return of a “book” in one week.

Ok, so amazon processed the order for the original book and one more week passes and Repro still shows “processing” :slight_smile:. I then cancelled the order. It takes them more than 2 weeks for printing before they process an order. I don’t know what others experiences have been.

They would not be what one might call amazon’s preferred vendor with their speed. I am rethinking all my purchases from amazon and would rather go to a bookstore now. Usually, if my bookstore does not have something in stock that get it for me in less than a week.

Repro has many issues to sort out.

1 Like

The best I do to track is how their ratings is performing over a period of time in absolute and comparative manner to avoid any kind of sample bias. Not downgrading the issues but in decision making the total population feedback is what matters . Would try to get some sense from management quality and timeliness of delivery and what kind of KPIs they ve. On money raising, would be surprised if they do not repay part of debt as even if they add two extra locations, would asldd max 30 crores,so, can be asked in concall . Not sure if in previous concalls any one asked about equity or debt raising plan and their responseturned out different from reality .

1 Like

Boarders might want to check the reviews on Amazon:
98% positive in the last 12 months (2574 ratings)

1 Like

Ok :). Thats funny and you will see why although not very different here’s what I see…

Long time back i ordered one of the book of repro through Amazon. Intent was to see n feel their services n product.
My experience was very good on all counts. Infact i used that book as a sample for showing to so many friends as one book factory concept.

This difference is because they sell books from two different accounts on Amazon as they have clarified before.

There are:

13,23,525 results for Repro Books-On-Demand Storefront
5,960 results for Repro Books-on-Demand Storefront

It is important to check the amount of bestseller titles in the above links. Repro is increasing its marketshare in this low-margin category(which it calls Front-end title). This low-margin category is 80% of value in the publishing business. Mid end and low end books are the remaining 20%, where I feel no one would be able to compete with Repro.

Kunal

3 Likes

That 01 negative review on amazon might be from @valuestudent :):smile::grinning: :slight_smile:
What I feel is - at times, we worry more, much more than the management or the marquee investors (lucky to have spend 2 hours with Mr. Vijay Kedia)
I am sure all here are the ‘value’ investors and followers of the Buffets and the Mungers of the world. And they say invest in good management. So I guess all of us must have followed that while investing in Repro.
So now the onus is on them to deliver.

1 Like

Interesting interview on Bloomber Quint. The current run rate has now reached 4000 books per day. And by next year the capacity will go up till 16000 to 20000 books per day. The company is also adding machines for color book, which again is a high margin product. The interview in on bloomber quint but I am unable to copy the link. Will update soon.

1 Like

Didn’t understand why are they building warehouses? He mentioned it would be cheaper. Wasn’t the idea- at a scale on demand would be cheaper?

1 Like