Point & Figure Charting

VA Tech Wabag

1). X column showing more buyers

2). Chart showing lower tops and lower bottoms.

3). The stock currently Trading around the 21 Day moving average of 1215, around which it can find support.

4). Immediate Resistance at 1320 and support at 1200-1215.

Fundamentally - Company showing reduced debt and increase in Eps now and looks likely to improve in future.

Verdict - Buy on declines.

Above views just my own, please do your on research.

JAIN IRRIGATION

1). O column indicating more sellers than buyers but maintaining buy signal

2). Showing higher tops and rising bottom.

3). Support @ 112 -106

4). Resistance @120 and then @130, beyond which a new high can be made.

Fundamentally- Company has to pay high interest.The opm and sales numbers also not improving fast enough as a result company low eps.

Verdict- Avoid.

Above views are my own, please do your own research.

Dear All,

How is PFS , Auro n Shilpa placed technically?

Ashish,

I am happy to learn from your feed back that my analysis has been of help to you. Such feed back helps me to do better and improve my inputs and analysis so that more can benefit from it. Thank you very much for the same.

VA TECH WABAG (1246)

On the candle sticks, the stock is taking support near the 25 day EMA of 1191. The CCI at -20 and RSI at 53 have started moving up. This shows the stock is likely to move up from here once again. The next resistance will be at 1250 and 1381.

On the Point and Figure charts, it is on a SELL signal but in the X column. The next resistance is at 1320 and 1360 and 1450. Support is at 1200 and very strong support at 1160.

Tony

JAIN IRRIGATION: 115

Since June 2014, the stock has been trading in a band of 108 to 130. Presently, the stock is on a BUY signal but in the O column. Support is at 112-108 and 106. Resistance is at 120 and 130.

On the candle sticks, the stock is taking support at the 5 day EMA at 115. Next support zones are 113-104. The RSI is at 35 and CCI at -62 both still trending downwards. More correction can be expected in the stock.

Tony

Dhaval,

I am very happy to see you doing analysis and helping others on this thread. Keep up the good work. You can also cross check and verify your analysis with mine…

Great effort!!!

Tony

JAIN IRRIGATION

1).

2).

3).

Dear Tony,

Thanks for your sincere and encouraging words. I plan to absorb the abundant knowledge that is so freely available on this forum to the best of my ability. The forum is a catalyst, and for learners like me gives ease of access to seniors such as yourself who are always ready to devote time for the community.

PFS

1). X column but having sell signal

2). Support @31-30 and @ 28.5

3). Resistance at 34-35.

Fundamentally - Good guidance given by the company and is expected to do well for next couple of years.

Verdict - Buy, Buy on declines

Disclosure - Invested.

Vivek,

I have already given my analysis on Shilpa on this page above.

AUROBINDO (741)

On the candle sticks, the stock is taking support at the 5 day EMA of 736. Next support is at 695-690 and 647. Both the CCI and RSI are in over bought territory and sloping down wards. There could be some more pull back is left in the stock.

On the Point and Figure chart the stock is on a BUY signal after a break out from 590 to touch 780, a new high. Next resistance will once again be at 780. Support is at 590 and 560.

Tony

PTC FINANCE (33)

After giving a Sell signal at 29.50 on the Point and Figure chart, the stock has once again moved up in the X column. It has resistance at 34 and 35. Support once again is at 29.50 and 28.50. The stock has been making Higher Tops and Bottoms which is a good sign showing that the long term trend is up.

On the Candle Sticks the stock has taken support at the 20 day Moving Average. It can move up to 34 the Bollinger Band range. Support is at 31.50 and 29.75. Both the RSI and CCI have started moving up and hence one can expect a higher price from here on.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Breakout has happened.Repeated closure above 480 would see the stock appreciate more

Yes Tony…this another super pharma counter after ajanta…This has not moved at all along with the market with most of the other solid companies rallying…it has been consolidating in 410-425 range since a long time…if it breaks out which I m sure will happen very soon will try to break its previous high and a price of 490-500 looks a distinct possibilty in the immediate future…I have been holding tight and hav aggressively accumulated below 420 levels

Rajarshi,

Yes, you have been a savvy investor. I am happy to see with conviction you keep picking winners like Shilpa Medicare.

On 27th June, I had posted the following:

Shilpa Medicare (423)

On the Point and Figure charts, the stock is in O column. It has strong support at 410 where it will make a triple bottom. The next support is at 380. On the upside, the stock meets resistance at 450 and 470. Both will act as strong resistances.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading above all EMA’s. Both the CCI and RSI are trending up. Looking at the Bollinger Bands, there is a squeeze which has happened and a break out is imminent.If this happens, the stock can move right up to 480 levels.

The stock did exactly that. Happy to see how charts can help one buy at the right time. And when backed with fundamentals as discussed on this forum, the stock picks can be WINNERS.

Ankit who asked the query must be happy too, as both Ajanta and Shilpa have given huge returns to those who remained invested in the stocks.

TONY

Yes Tony. Thanks a lot for your analysis. Like you and Rajarshi, I have been holding both Ajanta and Shilpa in my portfolio. Infact, they are the largest holding in my portfolio. I have been holding Shilpa from around 200 but loaded up big time around 420 - 435 range. I also converted a small part of my Ajanta’s holding into Shilpa after Ajanta ran up to 1600 as I am very bullish on Shilpa. I intend to hold them for long term.

Regards,

Ankit

Hi Tony,

You are the TA Guru.I have observed trends that these fundamentally strong counters follow and thought of sharing the same in this forim.

Another strong counter which seems to be on the verge of a breakout is Avanti Feeds. It has broken it’s previous high of 707 and has been consolidating in the 680-715 levels.Another strong counter still quoting at an attractive P/E and which has not moved at all along with the market . Probably circuit filter of 5% is also restricting a breakout.However with the market in a strong phase this is a great opportunity for an entry at cmp.

Please provide your valuable feedback.

Regards,Rajarshi

_H_ello TONY, request your Technical Analysis on

Balmer lawrie company [ want to know whether it has the strength to cross 590 mark] , Finolex cables , Aarti drugs and Reliance Capital.

Disc Holding all

want to know if you have any housing finance stock in your pocket.

Thank you

RK

Ankit,

It is nice of you to share your investment philosophy so that other readers can benefit from the strategies which are time tested and have yielded success.

Keep writing here often so that other investors too can gain insights and ideas.

Tony

Rajarshi,

Once again an excellent pick. You are truly savvy at this game!

On the Point and Figures, the stock has support at 700 and resistance at 740. Thereafter it can once again make a new high.The trend has been up and up. A good chart showing higher tops and higher bottoms.

On the candle sticks, both the CCI and RSI are in overbought zone and trending higher. That is a good sign too. It has been taking support at the 5 day EMA at 707. Stocks making new highs are always a good buy on corrections. Great Rajarshi! Keep up the excellent investments you are doing and continue sharing your ideas.

Tony

RK,

Here are my views:

Balmer Lawrie: (563)

On the Point and Figure chart, the stock has support at 540-520 and 480. Resistance is at 600. The stock has been making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms since March 2014. This is good from the investors perspective.

On the candle sticks, the 20 day Moving Average is at 540 and 523 which is the 25 day EMA can act as support zones. The stock should take support at 540. The CCI and RSI are trending lower and more correction will give an opportunity to enter the stock at lower prices as indicated above.

Tony

_H_ello

FINOLEX CABLES (202)

After making a double top on the Point and Figure chart at 175, the stock made a new high of 215. Presently it is in the O column. Support once again is at 175-160-150. Resistance is at the new high of 215. The chart is good on the long term trending higher making higher tops and higher bottoms. Such stocks should be bought on corrections.

On the candle sticks, the stock has support at 202, 180 and 165 levels. Both the CCI and RSI are in over bought zone. The CCI is still trending lower. One should wait for some more time before buying into this stock.

Tony

Hi Tony,

The markets correcting provide a great opportunity for accumulating Ajanta,Kaveri and Avanti again…

What should be the levels to lookout for and what is the general idea that you are having about the markets?

Regards,

Rajarshi

Rajarshi,

These are good questions to ask. As for me I am waiting for the event to get over and see the direction of the market. As per options data, the market can be in a range of 7500 and 7800. If both these levels get breached, then one can see big moves either side.

As for Ajanta the next support level is at 1340 and 1140 on the Point and Figure charts. For Kaveri it is 680 and 620, and for Avanti it is 620 and 580.

If the budget does not disappoint, then one can see higher levels in these stocks once again. Good to concentrate on the gems and keep accumulating on every correction. Corrections are opportunities to once again buy stocks which are fundamentally sound.

Tony