Point & Figure Charting

Hi Tony,

Please share your TA and fundamental analysis on Pricol, Kopran and TCI Thanks you in advance…

Followed your advice and started buying from 620 onwards and averaged again at 605…Returns have been good but I have still not exited.Considering the fact that Q1 is best for Kaveri and the fact that poor monsoon may lead to increase in sales of hybrid cotton seeds as this requires minimum rainfall for growth farmers will cultivate cotton more…

I feel it shall consolidate again in the 695-740 range before giving a breakout and should appreciate till next quarter results. Your technical analysis has helped a lot of people in selecting the correct entry position. Really appreciate your effort and suggestions that you keep on providing in this forum.

Regards,

Rajarshi

)-----suppressed lines here

Dhaval,

I am really happy to know that you have started studying Point and Figure Technical Analysis. My very best wishes to you. Keep reading and rereading it. That is the only way you will be able to overcome the initial hiccups. This is speaking from my own experiences. I am sure in a short period of time you will be able to master it.

Another suggestion is to make paper trading, this will help you to learn a lot on your own and learn from your own mistakes without making mistakes for which the price can be high at times.

Read your analysis. Compare your notes with mine and let me know if you need any help. I will be very happy to share my knowledge with you.

As for Sectors and Market analysis, you will have to learn Bullish Per Cent analysis explained in the book. However, you will have to keep your own charts for this as the same are not available on the internet. I maintain my own.

Keep writing. That’s what is important.

Tony

1).

3).

4).

5).

)-

)- itâs

RK,

My views may be biased. I own Mayur and would not sell it for any other stock at the moment. It has been a multi- bagger for me and is one of the best managed companies. In fact, I buy into it at every dip it makes.

However, the choice is yours to shift or not to shift.

Tony

Thank you TONY HELP

Ramudu,

Seeing you for the first time here. Surely will give my analysis and you do give your feed back too.

Pricol (44.10)

The stock is currently trading above both the short term and long term EMA’s. It has support at 43-39-33. The RSI and CCI are both trending lower, so one can expect some more pull back.

On the Point and Figure charts, the stock is on a BUY signal. After making a triple top at 41, it gave a break out to touch 45 a new high. Currently on a pull back and having support at 41 which is a strong support. The next resistance will once again be 45 the previous high.

Since September 2013, the stock has been making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms which shows that the long term trend is up. A good stock to buy for the long term.

Tony

KOPRAN (42)

This stock too has had a good run up, consistently making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms. These are good signs of a strong stock. It is in the O column indicating more Seller than Buyers. It has support at 41-38. Resistance is at 46 the previous high.

The stock is likely to take support at the 5 day EMA which is at 39, the next support being at 31 and 26. Both the CCI and RSI are trending lower and hence some more pull back can be expected in the price of the stock.

Overall a good stock to BUY based on the chart for the long term.

Tony

Thanks Tony, bought both the stocks at lower level and exited 50% rest i am holding for long term. In Pricol lately HDFC mutul fund has entered @ 39 could be good for 2 to three years i beleive.

Any idea on TCI (Transport corporation of India)

TCI (183)

The stock made a high of 205 and is in the O column indicating more Sellers. Usually stocks make a new high and take a breather, that’s what the stock is doing presently. It has support at 175 and 165. Resistance will be the new high of 205. This stock too has been making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms which is a healthy sign. One can expect gains in the long run looking at the strong uptrend in the stock for the last one year.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading just below the 5 day EMA suggesting a lower level in the short run. It has support at 175-134 and 108. The RSI is showing a slight move upwards while the CCI is still trending lower. The stock may find support at 175. But the long term trend is up in the stock.

Good to have your feed back.This helps other readers as well.

Tony

Rajarshi,

It has been a long time since you wrote here. Nice to have your ideas and feed back. Do keep writing and look forward to more ideas and suggestions from you.

Yes, Kaveri gave a break out as expected and seen on the charts. The long term is very good for this stock as seen from the fundamentals which have been amply discussed in this forum. It has been one of the star performers on Valuepickr. A true gem.

Tony

Followed your advice and started buying from 620 onwards and averaged again at 605…Returns have been good but I have still not exited.Considering the fact that Q1 is best for Kaveri and the fact that poor monsoon may lead to increase in sales of hybrid cotton seeds as this requires minimum rainfall for growth farmers will cultivate cotton more…

I feel it shall consolidate again in the 695-740 range before giving a breakout and should appreciate till next quarter results. Your technical analysis has helped a lot of people in selecting the correct entry position. Really appreciate your effort and suggestions that you keep on providing in this forum.

Regards,

Rajarshi

)-----suppressed lines here

Tony

Hi Tony,

Hope you are doing well. Request you to give your TA on Shilpa Medicare and Ajanta Pharma?

Regards,

Ankit

Hi Tony,

I bought Nilkamal at 327 .According to P n F charts breakout at 340.Can you please tell me where it can touch after 340.And for how long we should hold it.

Thankyou

Mamta

Ankit,

Hello! Yes I am doing well.

Shilpa Medicare (423)

On the Point and Figure charts, the stock is in O column. It has strong support at 410 where it will make a triple bottom. The next support is at 380. On the upside, the stock meets resistance at 450 and 470. Both will act as strong resistances.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading above all EMA’s. Both the CCI and RSI are trending up. Looking at the Bollinger Bands, there is a squeeze which has happened and a break out is imminent.If this happens, the stock can move right up to 480 levels.

http://chartink.com/stocks/shilpamed.html Link: http://chartink.com/stocks/shilpamed.html

Tony

Ajanta Pharma (1514)

The stock has once again made a double top at 1500 touching its previous high. The stock is in bullish territory and can make new highs. It has support at 1340 levels.

On the candle sticks, the stock is trading above all EMA’s. On the Bollinger bands the next resistance is at 1575 levels. Both the RSI and CCI are trending up. I won’t be surprised if it touches the above mentioned level.

I own this stock and hence my views may be considered biased.

Tony

Hi Mamta,

Have seen your query after a long time. Do write in.

NILKAMAL (333)

On the PnF charts, the stock is in X column indicating more Buyers than Sellers. The next resistance is at 340 which will be a strong resistance before the stock makes a new high. Strong support is at 300.

On the candle sticks, the stock has support at 327-320-307 levels. The RSI and CCI are trending lower and hence more correction can happen in this stock.

Tony

Yes Tony…this another super pharma counter after ajanta…This has not moved at all along with the market with most of the other solid companies rallying…it has been consolidating in 410-425 range since a long time…if it breaks out which I m sure will happen very soon will try to break its previous high and a price of 490-500 looks a distinct possibilty in the immediate future…I have been holding tight and hav aggressively accumulated below 420 levels

Dear Tony

What is your take on Cummins and VST Industry technicals. Thanks in advance.

Irshad

Rajarshi,

Very kind of you to share your inputs on this stock. I agree with you. But when this stock moves, it really makes up for the long wait one has to go through. Donald has given excellent inputs on this stock. Hope it breaks out now.

I am invested in this stock too.

Tony

Irshad,

Cummins (639)

The stock is on a BUY signal. After making a new high of 660 it is taking a breather. It now has resistance at the previous high of 660. Support exists at 600 and 560. These are levels on the Point and Figure chart. Since November, 2013, this stock has been making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms which is a very good sign.

Currently, the stock is close to the 25 and 50 day EMA where it may take support either at 637 or 613. On the RSI which is at 36 and CCI at -155, the stock looks nearly oversold. You could do pyramid buying and hold for the long term.

Tony

VST INDUSTRIES: (1771)

As the budget nears, all cigarette companies go through a correction anticipating a hike in excise duties. However, very few know that these companies increase their prices prior to the budget and hence are not much affected. In the long run habits die hard and the show goes on.

VST too is in correction mode. It now has support at 1750 and strong support at 1706 its 200 day EMA. The RSI at 41 and CCI at -154 are begun to show that the correction is nearly over.

On the Point and Figure charts, the stock shows that it is taking support at 1750 where it had made a Triple Top earlier. The next support is at 1550 and 1450. Resistance is at 2000-2150-2300.

Tony

Dear Tony,

Could you please give your inputs and TA on VA Tech Wabag (CMP :1247.80) and Jain Irrigation (CMP : 114.95) !! Based on your guidance I am trying to study technical analysis and it has really helped me in Repco Home Finance and Kaveri Seeds.

Regards,

Ashish