Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd -- OSCL

He is saying they mentioned it is a footnote in disclosures. (I couldn’t find it , pls see if u can find the footnote). He says he is mailing me the link to the footnote.

Could not find anything .Do Share if u get the mail

I talked to the company. They have not sold any shares after last sell off. They still have 58% stake in the company. Classification is something like this …53% + 5%. NBFC/Bank has 5% with them as per terms of the loan. After pledge is released we should see clean 58% promoter stake. No plans to sell any further.

They also said they will start releasing pledge in October.

All these need to be monitored closely. Let us see how it all pans out.

Got following reply -
"Dear Mr. Vaibhav,

Sorry for delay in responding to your email. As discussed over telephone, in addition to the shares held by the promoters as shown in data published on Stock Exchanges, promoters hold 12,10,300 shares which are encumbered i.e. promoters shares transferred in financiers D’mat account. While uploading the shareholding information on stock exchange there is no provision to update the information about encumbered shares owned by promoters. Hence, the data published on Stock Exchange does not give the correct holding to this extent.

Regards,

Pravin Agrawal
Chief Financial Officer
Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd.
B-34, MIDC, Badlapur, Dist: Thane
Tel: (0251) 2690651/2697340 Fax: (0251)2691572/2697347"

pls find attached the info. I replied following -

"Thanks

But as per the doc. you have sent above, 10,12,300 shares are encumbered, not 12,10,300. Was that a typo in the email?"

As Girish also mentioned, nothing has been sold after the last sell off.

Things need to be monitored closely as Girish says.

I continue to hold for long term hopefully for depledging, deleveraging, de-merger and sales growth on account of increased capacity, to play out.

Shareholding of Promoters.pdf (33.5 KB)

5 Likes

I think it is probably a typo a 1012300 is 4.92% of total outstanding shares, 2.058 crs.

1 Like

Hi,

I am also an investor in Omkar and watching this. Wasn’t the latest plan to do the de-pledging by Sept end and Oct. This was after having already postponed it when they said something else in the concall. Whats the latest plan of action in this regards. Thanks.

^pls read post 251…

Thanks

I am not clear on one thing - Total shares 100% equals Promoter shareholding 53.09% plus Public shareholding 46.91%. Next to 100% in Grand Total row, it says 4.62% are Locked in i.e 4.62% out of 100% is locked in. Which implies this 4.62% Locked in shares is part of Promoter shareholding of 53.09%.

Or, is it that, Locked In shares is completely different from what is being discussed in above posts (about shares encumbered, in financiers’ account etc)?

Also, under Promoter Group, there are 4 shareholders. In June shareholding, there are 6 shareholders. Rest all information is same except for reduction in promoter shareholding from 56.18% as of June to 53.09% as of Sep. June shareholding is below.

There were 6 shareholders in Mar16 and Dec 15. There were 13 and 14 promoter shareholders prior to this.

Discl - exited today post seeing reduced shareholding.

Hi Vinay,

Locked up shares are other than the encumbered ones.

Refer to the attached file -

On 30th June, effective promoter share-holding is 56.18%+4.92% (encumbered. with financiers, so not shown in promoter’s holding) = 61.1%

In July, they sold ~3% till their conf. call and after that, no selling has been done.
Half (3.5 lac shares) of these 3% shares which were sold were held by Anjali and Shivdas Harlekar (members of promoter family I suppose). Hence you are seeing (6 - 2 =) 4 promoters now.

On 30th Sept, effective promoter share-holding is 53.1%+4.92% (encumbered. with financiers, so not shown in promoter’s holding) = 58%

Hope this helps.

Shareholding of Promoters.pdf (33.5 KB)

2 Likes

Received dividend today

thx. I received as well.

Hi Vikey,

Is it possible to check the status of the de-pledging which they were supposed to do in Oct

Thanks Buddy for following it up!! Cheers!!

1 Like

This is positive news. The complete de-pledging is necessary trigger for this stock. Many fence sitters are waiting for this event.

2 Likes

If the communication is some email I would be grateful if you could share it

No email bro. Just had a talk on phone.

Can you share his number/ email ID.

1 Like

@Karthi if everyone starts calling and badgering them we will likely lose even the current flow we thankfully have from Vicky. I feel its better to share qns with him and let him speak.

http://www.omkarchemicals.com/investorscontact.html -

Mr. Pravin Agrawal
B-34, MIDC, Badlapur, Thane – 421503
E-mail ID: agrawal@omkarchemicals.com
Mob: 07767806002

1 Like

As discussed over telephone, in addition to the shares held by the promoters as shown in data published on Stock Exchanges, promoters hold 12,10,300 shares which are encumbered i.e. promoters shares transferred in financiers D’mat account. While uploading the shareholding information on stock exchange there is no provision to update the information about encumbered shares owned by promoters. Hence, the data published on Stock Exchange does not give the correct holding to this extent.
Regards,
Pravin Agrawal
Chief Financial Officer
Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd.
B-34, MIDC, Badlapur, Dist: Thane
Tel: (0251) 2690651/2697340 Fax: (0251)2691572/2697347"

1 Like