MRSS - Niche Market Research play

Utsav …
Does the H1 nos include MPA Singapore nos too…If no, from when it will be
aggregated…Also, the receivable days has halved in H1 18 compared to H1
17. Any views on what worked so well for company…

Disc: Invested from lower levels…

1 Like

These numbers do not reflect MPA numbers. They are the joker in the pack and can provide the zing in H2 numbers.

As far as receivables are concerned, I have always believed that as they grow in size, they will be able to negotiate better payment terms with their clients. Its a simple case of a new company bending over backwards to suit client demands to get business, and once set…push for better deals.

1 Like

Thanks Utsav… That info helps… Also, we know MPA is as big as MRSS in
revenues… Any idea on margin profile… I am sure they will offshore the
work to India and will improve it in 3 - 4 q…

Hi @Dhruva1705

While contrary views are welcome, please remove the foul language used in your post. Not only it is a violation of community guidelines but it sets a wrong example.

5 Likes

@darshit, Please be careful while writing. There is no place for indiscipline on this forum.

The author is not ready to edit his posts and we can not allow harsh languages and his statement that this is just for fun.

2 Likes

Hi @rajsuccess

Indeed, @manish962 does an outstanding job of keeping the forum focused. However it is our collective job to maintain the quality for the benefit of everyone. So if you see anything objectionable please flag it.

Also @Dhruva1705 , you should heed the advice given to you by manishbhai, edit out the objectionable part and allow the forum to see your good work.

I hope you do that.

Best
Bheeshma

1 Like

Enough is enough. Do not go into personal slug fest. Anyone making personal comments will be dealt with severely.
Dhruva did not wanted to edit his dissection which contained objectionable comments. So there is no space to discuss on it. Hope everyone has go the message right.

3 Likes

I was also interested in this company and went ahead to Buy. But saw the Market depth as shown in below image while initiating the trade. The market depth looked fishy to me.

Note : Everyday you can see similar depth. On either side people buying or selling exact multiples of 600 shares.

Am I being too concerned or is it something wrong here?

Sir,

This is a SME stock where you have to buy in lot sizes ( like FNO )
The lot size for MRSS is 1200
Trust that clarifies

1 Like

Hi VKU 369

Yes. In SME exchange every stock will have a minimum lot to trade. For MRSS
it is 600 shares…Nothing fishy about it. If you want to buy in lots of 1
share, you need to wait till Mar 18. That is when MRSS will go to BSE main
exchange where you can buy 1 share also…

Thanks for information. Was not aware of SME? Will check more on it

still no one for 2 lots is equally suspicious…

1 Like

Hi @rvetri

The objectional part in the blog owners post was the language and his attitude. His content was certainly not in question. People are free to post value added content as long as it is within the guidelines. Your reference to his work “as ordinary and without substance” is unwarranted and is also a violation of community guidelines.

In other words he was breaking the rules but not the law. There is a subtle and meaningful difference.

Best
Bheeshma

1 Like

@adminph2 @manish962 Mods, thanks for ensuring that foul language is not entertained even though the content quality was good. However, would request to highlight this gentleman that VP is not a forum where people are entitled to post only in threads they are interested to invest and sing ga ga stories. As the tag line says “separating wheat from chaff”. Hope the message is clear. Let’s keep the sanity of this great forum alive.

1 Like

MRSS Raj sharma in cnbcTV18…I guess this is their maiden TV appearance

1 Like

MRSS receives a major social research project
MRSS 9th Jan.pdf (786.1 KB)

1 Like

MRSS quarterly newsletter
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MVzUbaKKzCNKV3KIMIH4EDpAWPBg1NAK

Excellent report, giving a good feel of the corporate activities and culture of the organisation. Gives me confidence to hold. Thanks for the upload.