Lasa Supergenerics Limited

(arun10dec) #168

Investor presentation after Q2 results
LasaSupergenericsLtd.pdf (2.3 MB)

([email protected]) #169

Thanks Arun.
For H1FY18 the EPS is around 6.87 assuming the same run rate for full year assuming the EPS comes around 13, with the CMP the P/E comes to around 10, doesnt it look quite attractive from a valuation point of view.

Assuming you are closely tracking LASA, any thoughts from a valuation standpoint?

(nkgambhir) #170

avinash goraskarhas also appeared on cnbc awaaz, with his recommendation of Lasa. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulrbctVetU&t=2s

([email protected]) #171

Can Omkar money can be switched to lasa ???

(nkgambhir) #172

I, personally, have sold my entire Omkar holdings. Today, also the meeting for q2 results has been deferred due to non-availability of directors. I wonder what they are upto. I was in fact thinking of buying some shares Of Omkar today, but the deferment of the results and the reasons given for the e same, caused me to change my mind.

(Ashish Rampuria) #173

One aspect I noticed today was the quality of the boardof directors esp.the independent directors. http://www.lasalabs.com/board_of_directors.html

One of them is somebody who haw 4 years of overall experience!! Does anybody have any view on quality of independent directors?

(Janarthanan Natarajan) #174

Very good point indeed. When I was looking at the company presentation I had the exact same thought about the quality of the independent directors. A gross mismatch between the experience levels of the other directors vs the independent directors. I doubt they would be truly independent and also doubt how much real value they could add in board meetings. A definite point to ponder over.

Disc: Invested

(paraa) #175

Digged a bit more on the independent directors and they are young CAs working in junior (or can say midlevel) positions in private sector companies.I do not see any major value they bring to the table but most indian family owned small and medium enterprises have directors like this(Due to nepotism rather than talent/experience ).Mostly they will be daughter/son/close relative of a influential person in the firm.

(Ashish Rampuria) #176

yes rightly said but that increases the riskiness of the stock given no oversight by the so called independent directors. Has anybody spoken to the management on this aspect?

(Bhaskar Jain) #177

What did the so called famous independent directors did on the board of Tata Sons when Cyrus Mistry was ousted? So lets not expect Independent directors to be responsible/acting as a fiduciary for the minority shareholders for any of our portfolio companies. On paper they are but in practice they almost always toe the promoter line. I am not invested in Lasa and this is a general observation.

(Ashish Rampuria) #178

Hi Bhaskar. While, there can exceptions, I think the ind. dir. adds value booth in terms of business growth and also helps in checks and balances. To me an army of good ind. dir. gives a lot of confidence on the stock.

Disc - invested as of now

(sanu1802) #179

Lasa concall Updates:

1. Company guided for 22-25% growth going ahead keeping Unit-4 into consideration
  2. After promoters interse transfer Omkar will hold 36.5% of company and 10% still be with OSCL which they are gradually selling.
  3. Q2 profitability impacted due to higher prices of raw materials which are crude derivatives
  4. Regarding coming out of T2T segment, there is nothing pending from company side, SEBI will review on quarterly basis
  5. Total debt is 68 cr (LT+ST)
  6. Promoter infusing his own money to pare debt
  7. Export @40% of revenue, No single client is more than 5%
  8. Current rate of depreciation @6cr/quarter will continue and taxes will be normalised from next quarter

Valuations:

Mcap 300cr, Debt 70cr

EV: 370cr

H-1 Ebidta : 31 cr

H-1 PAT: 16cr

Company available at

EV/[email protected]

P/E @9

(khushi) #180

After joindre capital’s research report on Lasa Supergenics, some buying is happening. Personally expecting more such brokerage reports on the stock …

([email protected]) #181

Can you please share the report or link @khushi

(arun10dec) #182

Its already in the thread…please scroll :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

(devinmori) #183

last con-call transcript from BSE if anyone interested

http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/f90549b2-3f16-426a-aefb-931012112e16.pdf

(chetanb) #184

other current liabilities of 29cr is also Debt.

(kelkar) #185

What r the chances of reduce down or increase raw material cost (crude derivative) in coming quarters??

Q2 profit impacted by raw material oil derivative. What kind of oil derivatives used in API. If u compare input cost with peers- NG fine , sequent cost increased by 9% and 6% qoq resp. Whereas in lasa increased by 14%…

Media Release - FAQ

http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/7ad57920-c637-4c59-8659-901d4ec3f877.pdf

Read more in the attachment

(Nolan) #187

Promoter Mr. Omkar H acquires 8 lakh shares from Pravin Herlekar at Rs 142.

http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/dbea486e-856b-4a5e-9431-2c3b27df2c69.pdf