Kabra Extrusion Technik (cup and handle breakout )

CMP :- 111 as on 22-07-2015
Target price short term 144 -160 (1-4 month horizon)
long term 220-250 (1-3 year)

Stop loss for trader :-104

Pattern :- cup and handle on monthly chart

About Company

Kabra ExtrusionTechnik Ltd. was incorporated on October 21, 1982 and was converted into a public limited company on March 30, 1984. The company was set up with the object of manufacturing Twin Screw Extrudes complete with downstream equipment for PVC Pipes profiles section and garments in technical collaboration with Battenfeld Extrusionstechnik GmbH West Germany.
Kabra Extrusiontechnik (KET), a part of Kolsite group is a leading manufacturer of plastic extrusion machinery in India. KET offers a wide range of hi-tech sophisticated single and twin screw extrusion lines for pipes, profiles, pellets, and PO pipelines for HDPE/PPR, teleduct, mono and multilayer blown films etc.
The company has over four decades of rich experience in plastics industry. It has got the coveted ‘Two Star Export House’ status. The company has won ‘Excellence in Export’ award five times and also is an ISO 9000 company. KET has been benchmarking in plastics extrusion industry by sophisticated R & D techniques and various processes to cater to the market requirements for low power consumption, high output, maintenance free and user friendly Plastics Extrusion plants and machineries.
KET has a joint venture with global leaders in plastics extrusion machinery viz. Battenfeld Extrusionstechnik, Germany and American Maplan Corporation, USA. KET is India’s leading manufacturer and exporter of Plastics Extrusion Plants and Allied Machineries. KET has over 6,400 installations in 56 countries worldwide.
KET offers following major product lines viz.
Twin screw extrusion lines for extrusion of RPVC/ CPVC pipes, PVC profiles & pellets
Single screw extrusion lines for PO pipes
Mono layer and Multi layer Blown film lines

Products range of the company includes:
Pipe extrusion lines
PVC Pipes
CPVC Pipes
PVC Foam Core Pipes
Polyolefin Pipes
PP-R Pipes
Downstream
Diverse product lines
PVC Pelletising lines
PVC Profile lines
PVC Mixer cooler
Tape Stretching Lines

Monolayer blown film

Multilayer blown film

Achievements/ recognition:

KET has been exporting to 61 countries.
The company has won prestigious ‘All India Award for Export Excellence’ for the year 2006-07. KET is the first Plastics Extrusion Plants Manufacturer being awarded such an award nationally.
KET has been performing progressively on financial and market parameters. This fact was authenticated in PlastIndia 2009 when KET received prestigious Plasticon Award for Fastest Growing Enterprise.
KET has won the prestigious Export Excellence Award (2005-06) for the Sixth Time. This award is conferred upon by Engineering Export Promotion Council for Export Excellence in different product groups.
As recognition of its sustained and excellent export performance, Government of India has accorded it ‘2 Star Export House Status’.
An ISO 9000 certified company

disclosure :- My clients hold the recommended stock

1 Like

Ajith,

Nicely spotted. I took a position in this counter a few days ago. I must mention that it was not for the same reason as yours.

Disclosure :- I own this stock.

Good setup on monthly charts. :ok_hand:

Recently the Stock was covered by money times weekly.

Technically stock is facing resistance at 164 on a closing basis, crossing which the stock may make new highs.

(Disc : Holding small quantity since 120 less than 3% of equity portfolio)

Today CNBC covered this co in brief.

CNBC-TV18’s Varinder Bansal puts under the lens Kabra Extrusiontechnik.

Looks like they’ve gotten huge interest in the batteries segment and the share price is going up non-stop and well over life time highs. There is limited information on this though.
https://www.battrixx.com/

1 Like

Decent results posted. Profit has doubled since last quarter. They have increased the dividend to 2.5 per share. They believe the Lithium-ion battery segment will contribute significantly going forward. Need to see how the story pans out.

1 Like

In recent qtr result Battery segment making loss

Promoters are continously buying from open market. A positive sign.

3 Likes
2 Likes

After some investigations in Joy E-Bike ( WardWizard ) I truly understood it’s market potential for next 100 years.
Companies like Joy E-Bike ( WardWizard ) ( 1000 Cr mcap ) are actually label companies where the bikes are actually imported from china ( assembled in india )

These companies market to highly intelligent people ( IQ above 240 I guess ). Please explore youtube for joy-e bike videos.
Also, I guess their service ability and brand value will increase exponentially.
One more thing the chairman of the board is a multi-talented personality
https://www.linkedin.com/in/yatin-gupte-68b43916/?miniProfileUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_miniProfile%3AACoAAANEg4sBqab5NFVjuGLogzLs2fFycbJUtM8
He is an amazing guy, very much detail oriented I would say. Refer video below.

Mean while their state Of Art MANUFACTURING ( definitely not assembling ) is just amazing. Tesla should replicate in their production line.

kabra Extrusion has announced 7x expansion plan for Battrix Division and Rs 300 Cr fund raising plan.

Interesting development.

Everything depends on their execution capabilities.

2 Likes