Hathway Cable & Datacom - Cyclical upturn for BroadBand provider?

Thank you @Uservijay for highlighting, I didn’t knew that its not Jio’s website, although recent updates on this website are pretty accurate.
I agree that these may not be a real tariff, and tariff could be changed anytime.

JioFiber recent commentary:

"JioFiber has already been launched in select markets across the country. It currently offers fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband connections with 1.1TB (terabytes) of free data at a speed of 100 mbps.

Last month, Reliance Jio secured a $1-billion worth of term loan from a slew of foreign banks led by ANZ Bank and HSBC and covered by the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-Sure) to finance its procurements from Samsung and Ace Technologies."

As I understood from the commentary (1.1TB/month is not for a normal user, it’s really hard to even consume 200GB a month) it does look like that JioFiber is targetted towards the premium segment, where Hathaway is mainly having mid-APRU customers(avg is around ~750).

Moreover, free fiber connection is a costly affair, I don’t think it will last as long as Mobile freebies lasted, in case of mobile losing a customer who just came in for freebies cost very less(Cost of SIM card is in pennies), whereas in case of fiber installation costs are quite high, and it won’t make sense to acquire a customer who would not want to pay later, hence I think freebies won’t last longer.

Rest I would still wait for the Churn & ‘New Subscription’ number’s over next few quarters along with Jio’s Tariff in order to decide further.