Dhabriya Polywood - a history waiting to be written?

Anyone still following the company? Have been resilient over last few months, though volume traded is Low. @pandi.Rao @ragsingh0305

Hi Raj,
I am still a believer here. Although sales growth and Profit mArgins have not been disheartening, a lot depends on the DStona offtake which will really prove as a catalyst in changing the fortunes of this company.
I have been trying to get progress on this but very less info available in public domain

2 Likes

Promoter buying from open market. Two purchases made in the last 15 days of 1500 shares each.
Volume is an issue but promoter buying certainly instills more confidence in the go forward prospects of the business. Thoughts from fellow vauepickrs are welcome

2 Likes

Hi @dhruv11

Any luck communicating with the promoters directly?

I personally think it’s a good company in an industry with a lot of headroom for growth. The financials are decent as well. The only thing remaining to be seen, would then be the management’s strategy on how they plan to take the company forward. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find much about this online.

The comments from @Capsule91 really helped. But if you have more information, please do share for the benefit of the community.

2 Likes

is anyone tracking the company

stopped tracking, last time i got in contact with the promoters after almost a month of pursuit, they were bearish on the medium term prospects, as real estate has not been picking up much demand…
last year’s performance and last couple of quarter’s flat revenues are indicative of the same…

1 Like

oh ok.
Thanks for update.
Did they mention about Dstona exports?
Recently the prices have been ticking upwards it seems.

they mentioned there was not enough demand for dstona yet, although they have been trying to market it

1 Like

Dineshji, Do you still track this company? Any news/updates on business is really appreciated. @dhruv11

No, I don’t. I was foolish to even take a tracking position in this. They have too many Related Party Transactions, especially on the Balance Sheet (Debt) for my taste.

Hi Everyone,

Read the thread and all the details regarding corporate governannce issues. However the company has kept on winning new orders and lot of product development is happening. Does anyone have any update on corporate governance.? The company has reduced their borrowings and also the loans and advances is nil now.

1 Like

Anyone still tracking this? The company is winning quite a few orders recently and valuations are currently attractive.

1 Like

The order book and also the product offerings is looking favourable according to the current market conditions of residential and commercial real estate in the country

They are receiving orders from luxury real estate groups like DLF,M3M,Emmar

The partneship and client network with these builders can help them scale at a good pace as the upcoming projects of these builders and the peer once are lined up till 2026.

waiting for some guidance by managment in Q4 results and see how do they plan to absorb the demand

Valuations also seems favourable at 20-22 PE and is around 35% down form its ATH.Key investors like Ashish Kacholia and Mukul Agarwal also holds a reasonable stake

1 Like