The all time high of deep Ind is 271 that it hit in 2008
You are right, I think that price, then, becomes the next resistance…
Thank you for the inputs…
Any views on the same guys ??
During last AGM they mentioned that they will need fund for capex when the next orders come. Anyway tomorrow is the conference call. We can ask it to them.
The way the price has moved in the recent past it does appear that perhaps new orders have been won or on the verge of being won
Strong earning growth continues. Both topline and bottomline up 100%.
Q2 conf call highlights:
Order book - 785cr
25% -gas compression, 30% - Rigs, 45% gas dehydration
- Term sheet signed----due diligance on for PE DEAL for CBM block. by Nov end it will be closed. $20M
- Fund raising: enabling resolution only at this point. Equity dilution as well. $10M expected
- Margin have always been 55%+ . Will maintain this one.
- Award in near future. Negotiations on on bids where we are L1.
- Normal tax rate applicable from FY17 onward
- Second drilling rig is operational now
- Capital work in progress - 55Cr
- Asset turnover currently 0.5 but new business is above 0.8
- D/E ration is 1 currently and will be brought down by March 17
- 2 1/2 year averge contact size
- Overall utilization is 85%
- Q3 and Q4 will be having better numbers as new contracts started just now. Revenue around 280Cr expected.
What a great find @kannu You spotted it at the right time and also put this thread out. Want to enter into this counter, but its run up a lot in past 2 years.
Excellent. I was actually disappointed that there was no growth QoQ. The stock has rallied on expectations of even more robust numbers. Thanks Raj. Your transcript has now cleared most of my doubts.
Hope that deep continues to keep posting decent numbers over the next few years.
Why was there an increase in share capital?
Q1 or Q2 concall updates?
Sir Q2 only…Q1 is over long back.
No worries. I asked since your headline said Q1 concall updates
Edited. Thanks for pointing out.
As expected QIP has been announced. Price yet to be decided.
TO ACCORD CONSENT TO THE BOARD TO CREATE, OFFER, ISSUE AND ALLOT SECURITIES AMOUNTING UPTO
RS. 125 CRORES (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE CRORES ONLY) PURSUANT TO SECTION 62(1) ( C )
AND OTHER APPLICABLE PROVISIONS OF THE COMPANIES ACT , 2013 AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS:
Additional points from the Q2FY17 conference call
Expect more than 4.5 mmscmd worth gas dehydration units to come up for bidding in the near future.
YTD capex - 160cr, which might go up to 350cr if they win orders as per their expectations
785cr order book to be executed over the next 2.5 years (assuming no contracts are extended, which is the worst case scenario)
Debtor days at 75-80 days right now. Expect this to remain in this range.
As per my understanding this is an enabling resolution. They will need money only when the new orders are won.
Looks more gas dehydration demand to come with these investments…