Conference Call Summary

Short Summary of Q3 conference call:

we have also prepared few other summaries. Sharing here: https://goo.gl/5RTk0o

Read disclaimer for summaries here: https://goo.gl/HELov8

2 Likes

Thanks Saket for sharing. (as also for the Disclaimer). Since this is not a company specific update, but on companies you may be interetsed and tracking/invested in, its better to consolidate at one location - you just update here - instead of multiple locations.

While it may be useful for members to follow and track the updates, the Links directly goes to Excel Files.

The disclaimer says “we” without any identification - name/identity/website. Request you to update the same - for transparency, and accountability purposes.

Yes. Transparency & Accountability is indeed needed. Also any changes made in the concall summary will not be recorded. So if it is done on VP platform, we can have the historical record of any changes made.

1 Like

Ok Sir, Thank you, I will work on the Suggestions.

Hello Manish sir,

I found a few more conference call transcripts on Twitter: @karansharma_09 here: Q1FY19 Concalls Industrywise – Google Drive

Please feel free to remove the post if it violates any forum rules.

Hi, I will be updating concall summaries for companies from Q2FY19 onwards. We have prepared concall summaries for Q1FY19 and Q4FY18 as well. The summaries will be updated company wise and sector wise. In the folder you will be able to find summaries for last three quarters for the companies uploaded. Whenever a new company or sector is added I will update it with the relevant post in this forum. The con calls have helped us in understanding the business and management actions much better. Hope it is helpful for other investors as well The link posted here can be used to find the new updated summaries for the company.

Link: Q2FY19 Concall Summaries

The summaries for the previous quarters can be accessed separately as well

Link: Q1FY19 Concall summaries

Link: Q4FY18 Concall Summaries

Disclaimer: Disclaimer

11 Likes

Have updated the link with summaries of concall of the following companies

Capture

5 Likes

Is there any link from where we can download the latest Investor presentation of the companies announcing qtrly results?

Have updated the link with summary of concall of Tata Sponge & Iron

Link: Q2FY19 Concall Summary

Capture

2 Likes

Have updated the following folders with summaries of the respective companies

Capture

3 Likes

Have updated the following concall summaries in their respective folders

Capture

3 Likes

capture

1 Like

Capture

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this. Are you aware if researchbytes works on macbook. I have been trying to listen to the concalls but the audio doesnt work on my mac? It used to till about last quarter ago.

1 Like

Yes Bank had a call today announcing their Q2 results? Typically who is allowed to listen to these calls live & how?

Anybody can join. Call intimation is given to the stock exchanges. Usually it mentions the dial-in numbers. You can dial at the scheduled time, give your name, mention that you are an individual investor and join.

Capture

You can call their call center they will help you out. There is a problem most likely in your plug in flash permission from your browser. For me personally it didn’t work on Chrome but worked on Microsoft Edge

Capture