Thats great hardyboy !!
I have prepared a set of questions. It would be great if you could get answers for a few
1) Does Byke focus on destination weddings & other wedding related services as a sizeable source of revenue? Does Veg only kitchens help them acquire clients for its wedding business? Do you see the wedding business as one of the growth drivers for Bykes future earnings?
2) The reason behind its proposal to acquire a property at isle of wight ,UK ? Will it be leased or owned?
For leisure tourism or MICR/destination weddings? Do you see more such outside india acquisitions in the future?
3) Regarding room chartering : You have achieved high occupancy ratios of 94%. But when we try to scale it up to from 5000 to 50,000 rooms , can the high occupancy ratios maintained? Will Byke be able to find buyers for absorbing it? What extra measures would be needed to maintain the occupancy levels and avoid unsold rooms ?
4) Is there a uniform code or standard of service being offered across all of its leased properties ? Is there a 'process', a operational structure being put up to standardize the level of service across its leased properties?
5) Regarding the rating suspension.why was it suspended? Was it a commercial reason to stop getting rating services?
6) Who are Byke's closest competitors ? a) For its lease & operate properties ? b) For its aggregation room chartering business ? Does it see any of them as a considerable threat?
7) Bykes Online strategy : Does Byke plan to enter the online market in future? If yes . Is it working on some differentiated model / strategies to compete with the existing big players?
( My 4th question is a bit vague, but it would be useful to know if they have a system)
Hope I have covered all the major issues. Please add, if I have missed any.