Please note down the following points in connection with Q2 (2015) Conference Call:
1) Q2 financials : 45 cr (2015), 36 cr (2014)
25% growth YOY EBITDA 10 cr (2015), 7 cr (2014) EBITDA margin 22%
2) Lease Model
Contribution of Lease Hotel is 39%
Average room rent INR 2950
Room occupancy rate 51%
Total Rooms 623
Currently Byke has 697 Rooms and is targeting 1200 Rooms by 2018. Focused to grow via leased and chartering business.
3) Room Chartering Model
Contribution of Room Chartering is 61%
Average room rent Q2-2015: INR 2400,
Occupancy rate : 91%
Inventory sold 1 Lakh
In connection with OYO as competitor -
Yes, Byke understands the trend of mobile penetrating and also updated the following:
1) Assured that currently focussing on Agents
2) Looking to burn less cash when compare to OYO as they love making money than burning
3) OYO is in different business;
4) The pie is very big;
5) 1% of total market available.
We buys inventory only for the season time and OYO guarantee's for the whole year.
With regards to Higher Occupancy Rate when compared to competitors?
1) We buy inventory only in season time.
2) Advance of around 3-4 months given to hotels.
3) Using network 50+ cities.
In connection with websites working on selling hotel rooms?
1) They just guarantee hotel, no inventory is booked.
2) No booking of room by them.
Conviction is getting stronger and stronger after listening to this call.