Bull therapy 101-thread for technical analysis with the fundamentals

aurobindo pharma…

one of the best base in formation in the pharma space, besides suven and ipca labs via wyckoff reaccumulation

this story seems to be exciting and at good valuations…

i am particularly interested in the the ARV business which is yet to pick up pace, but i think it should come up into the numbers soon[laurus labs in another scrip i am tracking in this play],
the apcotex acquisition adding almost a extra quarter of topline, the process to be completed by the end of this fy, some of the big market andas like colesevelam , lansoprazole, ertapenem , metoprolol to be launched this ear, plus management focus in over the counter drug segment, which being a sustained topline game is anyones guess…the M&A activities are almost complete and would be so by this fiscal, and there is outlook of focusing on higher margin natrol products…

definitely a case where the composite group would have no problems launching the bull market campaign int he phase e of accumulation…

disclaimer… no positions as yet, would like to see the price action fly up breaking the downtrendline and then take support , exposing the change of character…