Arrow Greentech (Old name: Arrow Coated Products) - Anybody tracking

To know more about this company… you should look at it’s historical… most of things in the recent posts are the same 10 years back as well… they surface only during bull markets…

In bull markets revenue and profits rise… but in bear markets… u would seen negative revenue ( I have seen negative revenue only in this company)… never heard of it as well before this company published negative revenue (when it’s name was arrow coates) and name changed at the beginning of this bull run…

Be very careful on this company in particular!! Look at it’s history. History has a lot to teach.

6 Likes

i was invested in arrow coated products in 2014-15 timelines… sold off in Feb 2015 … price was climbing up from 200’s till 550 etc… and at > 500 promoters sold some stake and reason being given as buying a house for his son … then onwards stock fell badly… they may have great products their dissolvable products- i had thought its going to change the medicine packaging industry :slight_smile: … but i think their other area was patents appln/renewal blah blah helping other companies to do that… but promoters/company are in question…

1 Like

Hello Friends.
I was recently tracking this company. I could see they are entering into CDMO space (as per Feb-24 Presentation and completed a project for client) and also see one of director purchased from Market this week. though I see some negatives comments about this company in the past in above thread. recent price action and fundamentals seems improving. Request fellow investors review this company and provide your valuable inputs…

One should study their history - I am still surprised they have not yet entered the Solar EPC business.

The only company I know who had the audacity to report negative revenue