Zubair portfolio

Hi All

I would like to invest for long term on sip basis for next 15 years and my portfolio consist of the following companies:
-TCS
-HUL
-PIDILITE
-Asian PAINTS
-TATA CONSUMER
-MARICO
-EICHER MOTORS
-CAMS
-HEIDELBERG
-RELAXO
-HCL
-SUVEN
-SYNGENE
-BALKRISHNA.

So the above are the stocks and I want to know that is my picks are fine to fetch me 15% CAGR is next 15 years and one more stock I would like to add is IRCTC.

Thank you

This does not work like this my friend. You have to tell why you have selected these stocks? what is your thought process behind selecting all of these? what % of holding each stock is etc.

6 Likes

I have selected HUL, Asian paints ,TCS, PIDILITE, EICHER MOTOR, HCL, TATA CONSUMER are like the bluechip stocks the other stocks I have selected as growth stocks .so my intention is combination of growth and bluechip stocks.

Balkrishna is about to incur capex for low ROCE business of carbon black. After 2,3 years its return ratios will come down. Besides, new information about plant upgradation every 7-8 years came to light in the recent concall. They also say that for the new capex, payback period will be 5 years. All these are not good news. So, may I know what made you choose Balkrishna?
And why heidelberg over ultratech or shree cement?

A slite change in portfolio now
-TCS
-HUL
-PIDILITE
-Asian PAINTS
-TATA CONSUMER
-Astral
-EICHER MOTORS
-CAMS
-Divi Lab
-RELAXO
-HCL
-SUVEN
-SYNGENE
Portfolio reduced to 13 stocks. Balakrishna & Heidelberg exit and Devi lab & Astral added.
Feedback are highly appreciated
Thank you